Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Confusion about aligned/born meanings
So, I was looking through some identity buttons, and I noticed many saying stuff about being flight born and flight aligned. (e.g: shadow born, shadow aligned) I've always wondered the difference between these, and wasn't able to find an answer. Help is very much appreciated! [emoji=aberration winking size=2] Also, what do these terms apply to? Dragons, or your clan as a whole?
So, I was looking through some identity buttons, and I noticed many saying stuff about being flight born and flight aligned. (e.g: shadow born, shadow aligned)

I've always wondered the difference between these, and wasn't able to find an answer. Help is very much appreciated!

Also, what do these terms apply to? Dragons, or your clan as a whole?
All-Seeing Shroom 160P7Fb.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
LGvol4P.png
l8NOdbs.png
cNJO9da.png
3hKoziR.png
ll0CfnD.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
CPD0f3q.png
BBUUC7b.png
1kHiKOB.png
@NicoTheDingus

Outside of the flight born it means whatever the player wants it to mean and they apply it however they want. It's very individual unless you get a group together who decide to role-play or exchange lore dragons who then agree on terms.

For emotional tension reasons I see many "X born, Y aligned" simply because it makes for more conflicted characters and plot arcs.
@NicoTheDingus

Outside of the flight born it means whatever the player wants it to mean and they apply it however they want. It's very individual unless you get a group together who decide to role-play or exchange lore dragons who then agree on terms.

For emotional tension reasons I see many "X born, Y aligned" simply because it makes for more conflicted characters and plot arcs.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@NicoTheDingus I would use Wind Born Nature aligned as I started off in Wind and moved to nature. That's just me though:)
@NicoTheDingus I would use Wind Born Nature aligned as I started off in Wind and moved to nature. That's just me though:)
GJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngSjV5FiU.png65b811e1-da8c-11eb-9d89-9191049c4e24.gifwTBPG5s.png04fc5791-6d59-11eb-9d98-47d353b941e3.gifEBEMlSX.png