Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Arlo's Guide?
Is there a guide that shows what every excavation block is? I want to know which I should work on to unlock Tide and Foam.
Is there a guide that shows what every excavation block is? I want to know which I should work on to unlock Tide and Foam.
@Moonseed
in the Deepsea Dive, There are three large horizontal blocks (5x10). They are (from top to bottom) Tide, Foam, and the Undertide breed change.

The 5x5 squares are the familiars and the 5x8 are apparel.
@Moonseed
in the Deepsea Dive, There are three large horizontal blocks (5x10). They are (from top to bottom) Tide, Foam, and the Undertide breed change.

The 5x5 squares are the familiars and the 5x8 are apparel.
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
@Moonseed

A quick heads-up--from what I understand, questions like this are usually better asked in the Help Center. I believe Guides is typically reserved for the guides themselves. Plus, all the people who are looking to answer questions will be paying more attention to Help :)

That said, I'd love to see a guide for Arlo's myself! I was just looking for one, and I haven't seen any around yet.

Edit: Aha! Found this post here. Apparently the Flight Rising wiki has a guide! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/133644/2880#post_51925549
@Moonseed

A quick heads-up--from what I understand, questions like this are usually better asked in the Help Center. I believe Guides is typically reserved for the guides themselves. Plus, all the people who are looking to answer questions will be paying more attention to Help :)

That said, I'd love to see a guide for Arlo's myself! I was just looking for one, and I haven't seen any around yet.

Edit: Aha! Found this post here. Apparently the Flight Rising wiki has a guide! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/133644/2880#post_51925549
rowanhart ~ she/her ~ windy

zS7zdCY.pngSiu8EQv.png mTFU87v.png
___
VgQr1kz.png
oX8CbtU9_o.png 2NHNerQ.gif
@Moonseed Hello! Because questions belong in the Help Center, you thread has been moved. The Guides forum is for posting how-to guides. Thanks! :)
@Moonseed Hello! Because questions belong in the Help Center, you thread has been moved. The Guides forum is for posting how-to guides. Thanks! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.