Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 ... 3167 3168
@Mongeese 1. On the upper right of your lair page, there is a gear you can click on, clicking on plus slots lets you buy lair slots for treasure. there is also a setting sun icon, which take you to your hibernal den, where you can hand in items or pay gems to increase your slots there. 2. I think you might be talking about tabs? if so, you can also buy more tabs in you lair edit page. 3. [item=Scroll of Renaming] They cost 6,000 treasure in the marketplace, they can also drop rarely from coliseum enemies. Hope this helps
@Mongeese

1. On the upper right of your lair page, there is a gear you can click on, clicking on plus slots lets you buy lair slots for treasure. there is also a setting sun icon, which take you to your hibernal den, where you can hand in items or pay gems to increase your slots there.
2. I think you might be talking about tabs? if so, you can also buy more tabs in you lair edit page.
3. Scroll of Renaming They cost 6,000 treasure in the marketplace, they can also drop rarely from coliseum enemies. Hope this helps

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@incantamentum

Thank you so much!! That is really super helpful and I really, really appreciate your quick response!!
@incantamentum

Thank you so much!! That is really super helpful and I really, really appreciate your quick response!!
Hi! I noticed one of my dragons has "Goddess" instead of a power level underneath her name. What does that mean? How do dragons become "Goddess" or "Ancient Goddess?"
Hi! I noticed one of my dragons has "Goddess" instead of a power level underneath her name. What does that mean? How do dragons become "Goddess" or "Ancient Goddess?"
cf33312f830835be1e2934aaacac7428.gif
@Ananke If you mean the Broadcast Message, you can put anything in that you want. A lot of people do that for lore. For example my dragon Vrolin has "Clan Founder" under his name. You can change it by going to "Customize."
@Ananke If you mean the Broadcast Message, you can put anything in that you want. A lot of people do that for lore. For example my dragon Vrolin has "Clan Founder" under his name. You can change it by going to "Customize."
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@Mithrel oh snap!! Thank you for answering, it's been a really long time since I've played the game and I had no clue about broadcast messages. Much appreciated :3
@Mithrel oh snap!! Thank you for answering, it's been a really long time since I've played the game and I had no clue about broadcast messages. Much appreciated :3
cf33312f830835be1e2934aaacac7428.gif
I remember finding and can't find again these little animated pixels that were free to use, I know the deities were one of them. Probably. I have a bad memory okay.
I remember finding and can't find again these little animated pixels that were free to use, I know the deities were one of them. Probably. I have a bad memory okay.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
@EternalLife I think there are a lot of free pixel things that could apply to, but in this bio of this dragon I have a small number of them and maybe one of them is the one you're looking for? I think I have most of the most popular ones so [size=1]also the one linked in your signature also fit the description in case you forgot that thread had more than just npcs! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66996169][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/669962/66996169.png[/img][/url]
@EternalLife
I think there are a lot of free pixel things that could apply to, but in this bio of this dragon I have a small number of them and maybe one of them is the one you're looking for? I think I have most of the most popular ones so
also the one linked in your signature also fit the description in case you forgot that thread had more than just npcs!

66996169.png
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Is there any way to rename already named dragons? Just would be some nice peace of mind.
Is there any way to rename already named dragons? Just would be some nice peace of mind.
@FoxCria yep. you can use a Scroll of Renaming, available in the Treasure Marketplace for 6kT or as rare drops in the Coliseum.
@FoxCria yep. you can use a Scroll of Renaming, available in the Treasure Marketplace for 6kT or as rare drops in the Coliseum.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@arawoods
Yes I just added the stuff to my signature, but then I fell asleep before I could edit my post saying I found what I was thinking of so sorry!
@arawoods
Yes I just added the stuff to my signature, but then I fell asleep before I could edit my post saying I found what I was thinking of so sorry!
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
1 2 ... 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 ... 3167 3168