Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | coli damage calculator?
are there any damage calculators out there that account for multiple moves? i know of one but it only does one at a time and you cant add booster stone effects either, im trying to figure out what exactly i'd need to do to down certain enemies with more than one move and i dont know any existing resources that can do that. do those exist?

i could also do it by hand but.....i dont have the energy-
are there any damage calculators out there that account for multiple moves? i know of one but it only does one at a time and you cant add booster stone effects either, im trying to figure out what exactly i'd need to do to down certain enemies with more than one move and i dont know any existing resources that can do that. do those exist?

i could also do it by hand but.....i dont have the energy-
xxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
677.png
Xen
Minor
He/him
Gay
Transmasc
Wishlist
13399.png
ezgif-7-e8d6afba00b0.gif
@aspybark

If you mean "I want to always use this number of attacks based on my stats/stones and their stats" no.

The easiest way to figure is to use this and look in Enemy requirement mode for optimized Scratch/Shred/Eliminate modified with/without Rally. Or you could have a list of the damage done by your non-elemental attacks and elemental attacks (grouped by strong/weak/neutral recipient) and use the Enemy Stats mode to get the element and HP (see Health column) for each.

Or you could use the existing builds that people have already created to optimize your dragons. Example.

If you've got a specific venue and number of dragons fighting you could post here and eventually someone will do the math for you for one venue. There's a few highly specific builds out there (mainly for lore reasons) if you're looking for something like that.
@aspybark

If you mean "I want to always use this number of attacks based on my stats/stones and their stats" no.

The easiest way to figure is to use this and look in Enemy requirement mode for optimized Scratch/Shred/Eliminate modified with/without Rally. Or you could have a list of the damage done by your non-elemental attacks and elemental attacks (grouped by strong/weak/neutral recipient) and use the Enemy Stats mode to get the element and HP (see Health column) for each.

Or you could use the existing builds that people have already created to optimize your dragons. Example.

If you've got a specific venue and number of dragons fighting you could post here and eventually someone will do the math for you for one venue. There's a few highly specific builds out there (mainly for lore reasons) if you're looking for something like that.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?