Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Why are some symbols greyed out here?
So I was going through my hoard selling things I don't need and I noticed that the little symbol meaning "this item is used for a Hibernal Den quest" is greyed out on some items but not others. It's most visible in this image here. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a7e87620bbd3dd6471271140341b4be1/6142bdb7f6f82a0f-d2/s1280x1920/908def9c8e431dfe0c50082695a2f89b654c7e26.png[/img] You can see the whole bottom row is greyed out while the one above it is not. What does it mean? Do I not need those items anymore?
So I was going through my hoard selling things I don't need and I noticed that the little symbol meaning "this item is used for a Hibernal Den quest" is greyed out on some items but not others. It's most visible in this image here.

908def9c8e431dfe0c50082695a2f89b654c7e26.png

You can see the whole bottom row is greyed out while the one above it is not. What does it mean? Do I not need those items anymore?
@neurotica
Check your hoard settings. Do you have "Footer will stick" enabled?
@neurotica
Check your hoard settings. Do you have "Footer will stick" enabled?
fo11Vhp.png
@neurotica

there's a small fade filter at the bottom of the hoard to indicate you can scroll, scroll down a bit and the marks will be the same color as the ones above.

edit: ninja'd
@neurotica

there's a small fade filter at the bottom of the hoard to indicate you can scroll, scroll down a bit and the marks will be the same color as the ones above.

edit: ninja'd
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode