Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | links to songs on youtube in dragon bios
I was wondering if this was against the rules? I didn't see anything about it, but I may have just not been looking in the right place. I want to link my dragon's little theme songs right in their bois, but since I'm not sure if that would get me in trouble, I decided to just make sure, ya know?

Thanks in advanced.
I was wondering if this was against the rules? I didn't see anything about it, but I may have just not been looking in the right place. I want to link my dragon's little theme songs right in their bois, but since I'm not sure if that would get me in trouble, I decided to just make sure, ya know?

Thanks in advanced.
GX0ex0N.pngwLYLpt0.png
@ReverentDeath as long as the linked page does not otherwise contain anything that is against flight rising's rules, it should be fine
@ReverentDeath as long as the linked page does not otherwise contain anything that is against flight rising's rules, it should be fine
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Okay. Thanks. Nothing I have should hit any of those other rules. So I should be okay.
Okay. Thanks. Nothing I have should hit any of those other rules. So I should be okay.
GX0ex0N.pngwLYLpt0.png