Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Likes (answered)
Genuine question. No intended judgment or anything like that.

What's the point of dragon likes? Do they do anything or are they just to let the user know that people like their dragon? Furthermore, is there a way to see which dragons you've previously liked?
Genuine question. No intended judgment or anything like that.

What's the point of dragon likes? Do they do anything or are they just to let the user know that people like their dragon? Furthermore, is there a way to see which dragons you've previously liked?
Qk8xw5i.png
she/her • fr+3 • offline
wishlist
projects
hatchery
@samandcheese basically just a way to say "nice dragon" anonymously with one single click. also as far as i know there is no way to see which dragons you have liked besides of yellow star icon on the page of the specific dragon.
@samandcheese basically just a way to say "nice dragon" anonymously with one single click. also as far as i know there is no way to see which dragons you have liked besides of yellow star icon on the page of the specific dragon.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark
Ok. That's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. **wish we could view dragons we liked tho :/

But anyway, thanks for the quick answer!! :)
@Ralzakark
Ok. That's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. **wish we could view dragons we liked tho :/

But anyway, thanks for the quick answer!! :)
Qk8xw5i.png
she/her • fr+3 • offline
wishlist
projects
hatchery