Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Morphology Saves [solved]
Just checking but, does anyone know the limit to the number of saves I'm able to make when playing with morphologies or when dressing dragons in the dressing room? I'm probably no where near the limit just yet, but realized I've never heard of a person running out of space for save slots before.
Just checking but, does anyone know the limit to the number of saves I'm able to make when playing with morphologies or when dressing dragons in the dressing room? I'm probably no where near the limit just yet, but realized I've never heard of a person running out of space for save slots before.
............... 29169624.png ........... 29169625.png ........... 42368851.png ...........
@SeerInSpace

You are limited to 200 saved Morphologies. After that you have to start deleting them.

And yes, people have hit the limit which is why we know about it. There are some people who are heavily invested in their G1s and make dozens of scries for each one to figure out what they like best.
@SeerInSpace

You are limited to 200 saved Morphologies. After that you have to start deleting them.

And yes, people have hit the limit which is why we know about it. There are some people who are heavily invested in their G1s and make dozens of scries for each one to figure out what they like best.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thanks @Nightwind. G1's were literally why I was asking.
Thanks @Nightwind. G1's were literally why I was asking.
............... 29169624.png ........... 29169625.png ........... 42368851.png ...........
@Nightwind
Are you sure it's 200? I have 47 saved and when I go to save a new one it says that "You have 253 morphology slots remaining." Or is the 200 for the dressing room?
@Nightwind
Are you sure it's 200? I have 47 saved and when I go to save a new one it says that "You have 253 morphology slots remaining." Or is the 200 for the dressing room?
DWdSW9T.png
• Cas
• He/Him
• FR+10
• Adoptables
• Accents
16441.png1013.png21373.png7888.png