Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pastel apparel
I have a bunch of pastel dragons and want to dress them up, what pastel apparel is there?
I have a bunch of pastel dragons and want to dress them up, what pastel apparel is there?
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14

You could check out this apparel guide (very image heavy) and hope your definition of "pastel" matches theirs or you could go to the apparel tab of the Game Database and select a pastel color you'd like to see and find every apparel piece that includes that color.
@CrystalDragon14

You could check out this apparel guide (very image heavy) and hope your definition of "pastel" matches theirs or you could go to the apparel tab of the Game Database and select a pastel color you'd like to see and find every apparel piece that includes that color.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thanks!
@Nightwind Thanks!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.