Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | lightstick accents?
would lightstick accents be approved?

the art would obviously be my own, but rule 9 of the Custom Skin rule says:
"Skins and Accents must not reference copyrighted material. Example: No dragons sporting major logo tattoos. No cosplay dragons wearing outfits of copyrighted characters. No dragons with copyrighted artwork on their bodies."

lightsticks aren't logos, but the design would still be copyrighted. would they be approved??
would lightstick accents be approved?

the art would obviously be my own, but rule 9 of the Custom Skin rule says:
"Skins and Accents must not reference copyrighted material. Example: No dragons sporting major logo tattoos. No cosplay dragons wearing outfits of copyrighted characters. No dragons with copyrighted artwork on their bodies."

lightsticks aren't logos, but the design would still be copyrighted. would they be approved??
in g1 hell
@dreary I think sending a ticket to staff through support would be the best way to get an answer before trying to get the accent submitted.

Personally, I think it would be allowed, as there's been accents based on things like Squirmles (worm on a string), but again I don't think it's something a player could completely, accurately answer. So, ticket would be the way to go if you really want to check.
@dreary I think sending a ticket to staff through support would be the best way to get an answer before trying to get the accent submitted.

Personally, I think it would be allowed, as there's been accents based on things like Squirmles (worm on a string), but again I don't think it's something a player could completely, accurately answer. So, ticket would be the way to go if you really want to check.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!