Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | [Solved]Ctrl+V not working
Is anyone else not able to ctrl+C/V in a post? I usually copy a user's name and then paste it to ping them, but I can't do that right now? my keyboard is working, and I can't even paste a image link of a img I wanted to post.

Is anyone else not able to ctrl+C/V in a post? I usually copy a user's name and then paste it to ping them, but I can't do that right now? my keyboard is working, and I can't even paste a image link of a img I wanted to post.

tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Xeyla try restart your browser. if it does not work, restart whole computer.
@Xeyla try restart your browser. if it does not work, restart whole computer.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark
The restart helped, thank you. I'm such a forgetful nerd.
@Ralzakark
The restart helped, thank you. I'm such a forgetful nerd.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png