Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What is a scene and how does it work?
I have been gone from FR for a while and noticed the scene button, but all I can do with it is choose one color and then nothing happens?
Pls explain
I have been gone from FR for a while and noticed the scene button, but all I can do with it is choose one color and then nothing happens?
Pls explain
4ebb4f16b2e0bbdd556a2f3b2160b220.png
@CastieI

Welcome back! You can check out the chronological update reference to catch up on all the new features you missed.

Scenes were added for the recent 7th Anniversary Celebration, which you should read for more details. They're a lot like apparel, as buyable backgrounds that you can apply to your dragons for some additional flair.

Edited for clarity: on the "Choose Scene" page, the large box beneath the "Name" and "Prominent Gene Color" options shows all the scenes currently in your Hoard. The search options allow you to find scenes by name or a prominent color, so it's easier to find a matching scene for your dragon.

If you don't own any scenes, there's nothing on the list to sort, so nothing happens when you try to narrow down the search.
@CastieI

Welcome back! You can check out the chronological update reference to catch up on all the new features you missed.

Scenes were added for the recent 7th Anniversary Celebration, which you should read for more details. They're a lot like apparel, as buyable backgrounds that you can apply to your dragons for some additional flair.

Edited for clarity: on the "Choose Scene" page, the large box beneath the "Name" and "Prominent Gene Color" options shows all the scenes currently in your Hoard. The search options allow you to find scenes by name or a prominent color, so it's easier to find a matching scene for your dragon.

If you don't own any scenes, there's nothing on the list to sort, so nothing happens when you try to narrow down the search.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@CastieI

To add onto that, there aren't very many scenes at the moment since they're so new. You can see all the ones that have been currently released here.
@CastieI

To add onto that, there aren't very many scenes at the moment since they're so new. You can see all the ones that have been currently released here.