Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Levels and where to find them
Hello, I am a newbie and I have looked and looked to try and find
where my level is. I don't know what level I am. I know how much treasure I have,
and how many gems I have, and dragons, and how many familiars I have befriended.
I don't see anyplace to see where It says I have my level. Please help me. I am a newbie and am very confused about a lot of things. I also only have 3 friends. So if you would like to be my friend I would love that because I need advice on how to breed dragons in this game. It is so different than other games I have been in. Thank You for your time in reading this. @DragonWolfLuvr1
Hello, I am a newbie and I have looked and looked to try and find
where my level is. I don't know what level I am. I know how much treasure I have,
and how many gems I have, and dragons, and how many familiars I have befriended.
I don't see anyplace to see where It says I have my level. Please help me. I am a newbie and am very confused about a lot of things. I also only have 3 friends. So if you would like to be my friend I would love that because I need advice on how to breed dragons in this game. It is so different than other games I have been in. Thank You for your time in reading this. @DragonWolfLuvr1
ctYHVNq.png

Button made by the lovely Jyxxie!
@dragonwolfluvr1 flight rising has no game-defined user level system.

dragon levels can be found near the top right hand corner of their page.
@dragonwolfluvr1 flight rising has no game-defined user level system.

dragon levels can be found near the top right hand corner of their page.
1dgHJ.gif
@DragonWolfLuvr1
what do you mean 'your' level? your individual dragons have levels in coli, you get more stars as your post count increases and your lair has different 'rankings' depending on how big it is, but your account as a whole doesn't have a leveling system

you can breed dragons however you like, whether you're just breeding for random stuff or something oddly specific.

if you're ever looking for other things to do, I'd recommend checking out the which waystone or looking through the guides forums
@DragonWolfLuvr1
what do you mean 'your' level? your individual dragons have levels in coli, you get more stars as your post count increases and your lair has different 'rankings' depending on how big it is, but your account as a whole doesn't have a leveling system

you can breed dragons however you like, whether you're just breeding for random stuff or something oddly specific.

if you're ever looking for other things to do, I'd recommend checking out the which waystone or looking through the guides forums
unknown.png
@DragonWolfLuvr1

Hi, welcome to FR!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'level', so here's a few different explanations:

Individual dragons have levels, which affect them in the Coliseum. Think Pokemon battles. All dragons start at level 1 and can be trained up to level 25. You can view a dragon's level on its profile page, or in the Coliseum menu.

Gathering has levels for every category (fishing, digging, etc.) and you get EXP from using a skill repeatedly, leveling up to get a wider variety of items including some rare stuff. You can view your level in each skill by going to the Gathering page.

Baldwin's Brew in the Trading Post is our crafting system and it also has levels, you get EXP for everything you create or transmute and unlock more recipes as you go. You can view your level by going to the Trading Post and clicking on Baldwin's Brew.

You can upgrade your lair and that's technically not a level, but as you buy more slots for dragons you'll go from Lesser Lair to Mighty, Venerable, and Ancient. This shows up on your profile page, right now you're Lesser Lair of the Sundial Terrace!

If you need to look up stats about your account, click the little arrow next to your username in the top right of every page and go to Account Settings.
@DragonWolfLuvr1

Hi, welcome to FR!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'level', so here's a few different explanations:

Individual dragons have levels, which affect them in the Coliseum. Think Pokemon battles. All dragons start at level 1 and can be trained up to level 25. You can view a dragon's level on its profile page, or in the Coliseum menu.

Gathering has levels for every category (fishing, digging, etc.) and you get EXP from using a skill repeatedly, leveling up to get a wider variety of items including some rare stuff. You can view your level in each skill by going to the Gathering page.

Baldwin's Brew in the Trading Post is our crafting system and it also has levels, you get EXP for everything you create or transmute and unlock more recipes as you go. You can view your level by going to the Trading Post and clicking on Baldwin's Brew.

You can upgrade your lair and that's technically not a level, but as you buy more slots for dragons you'll go from Lesser Lair to Mighty, Venerable, and Ancient. This shows up on your profile page, right now you're Lesser Lair of the Sundial Terrace!

If you need to look up stats about your account, click the little arrow next to your username in the top right of every page and go to Account Settings.
@DragonWolfLuvr1 Hello and welcome! Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding this question, but it sounds like you're searching for some sort of overall account level. If so, the reason you can't find it is that it doesn't exist. There are multiple site functions that [i]function[/i] as levels, but they're all separate and can be raised individually, and absolutely none of them is required to play the game. 1) Coliseum level. This applies to individual dragons, rather than to an account, so you can purchase dragons at level 25 (the current maximum) if you so choose, or you can level dragons in the Coliseum yourself. Coliseum level only applies to the Coliseum and can only be gained through the Coliseum. 2) Gathering level. This is an account-based level and can be found through the Gather Items page. Each individual area of Gathering can be leveled, and you will have access to higher level items as you do so. Gathering is free, but you only have a certain number of turns per day: wherever you spend them will gain experience. However, even if you don't level your Gathering, it's possible to buy the items Gathering gives you from the Auction House. Your ability to [i]have[/i] a higher-level item isn't restricted by Gathering level, only your ability to [i]get it from Gathering.[/i] 3) Forum level. This is purely cosmetic and does nothing of value, but if you post a certain amount your single star will slowly change until it finally maxes out as a shiny star. However, spam is disallowed and, again, this is purely cosmetic. Nothing about your forum experience will change except for the visual of "shiny star." 4) Baldwin level. In the Trading Post, a character called Baldwin has a crafting function. Using his cauldron will raise its level and, like Gathering, give you access to higher-level recipes. Again, like Gathering, you can be at level 1 and buy an item that you would otherwise get from a level 16 recipe, so the only restriction by level is what you as an individual can make. Breeding dragons can be a bit confusing at first, but I just found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2090032/1]this guide[/url] which should give a good overview of breeding. It's not entirely up to date and leaves out the existence of Ancient breeds (marked with [emoji=ancient size=1]) a relatively new feature which can only be bred with members of the same Ancient breed.
@DragonWolfLuvr1 Hello and welcome! Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding this question, but it sounds like you're searching for some sort of overall account level.

If so, the reason you can't find it is that it doesn't exist. There are multiple site functions that function as levels, but they're all separate and can be raised individually, and absolutely none of them is required to play the game.

1) Coliseum level. This applies to individual dragons, rather than to an account, so you can purchase dragons at level 25 (the current maximum) if you so choose, or you can level dragons in the Coliseum yourself. Coliseum level only applies to the Coliseum and can only be gained through the Coliseum.

2) Gathering level. This is an account-based level and can be found through the Gather Items page. Each individual area of Gathering can be leveled, and you will have access to higher level items as you do so. Gathering is free, but you only have a certain number of turns per day: wherever you spend them will gain experience. However, even if you don't level your Gathering, it's possible to buy the items Gathering gives you from the Auction House. Your ability to have a higher-level item isn't restricted by Gathering level, only your ability to get it from Gathering.

3) Forum level. This is purely cosmetic and does nothing of value, but if you post a certain amount your single star will slowly change until it finally maxes out as a shiny star. However, spam is disallowed and, again, this is purely cosmetic. Nothing about your forum experience will change except for the visual of "shiny star."

4) Baldwin level. In the Trading Post, a character called Baldwin has a crafting function. Using his cauldron will raise its level and, like Gathering, give you access to higher-level recipes. Again, like Gathering, you can be at level 1 and buy an item that you would otherwise get from a level 16 recipe, so the only restriction by level is what you as an individual can make.

Breeding dragons can be a bit confusing at first, but I just found this guide which should give a good overview of breeding. It's not entirely up to date and leaves out the existence of Ancient breeds (marked with ) a relatively new feature which can only be bred with members of the same Ancient breed.
Thank you all of you!

I'm confused about the bit of the ancient breeding. I just got a young ancient breed from someone who gave him to me. does that mean that I can't breed him unless I get a female of another ancient breed?

@DragonWolfLuvr1
Thank you all of you!

I'm confused about the bit of the ancient breeding. I just got a young ancient breed from someone who gave him to me. does that mean that I can't breed him unless I get a female of another ancient breed?

@DragonWolfLuvr1
ctYHVNq.png

Button made by the lovely Jyxxie!
@DragonWolfLuvr1
You have to get a female of the same ancient breed! Different ancient breeds can't breed together (GaolerxBanscale won't work, GaolerxGaoler will)
@DragonWolfLuvr1
You have to get a female of the same ancient breed! Different ancient breeds can't breed together (GaolerxBanscale won't work, GaolerxGaoler will)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png