Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to put images?!
I used to be able to link images through sta.sh, but that no longer works. What's a platform where I can link images into the CSS code?
I used to be able to link images through sta.sh, but that no longer works. What's a platform where I can link images into the CSS code?
@therareKitty

I use google hangouts, by dragging and dropping the picture into the hangout, and then I click on the picture and use that link

ex.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-1L0e0s4hj54/XK_ySK9KDPI/AAAAAAAAAHU/UW3AmngY1K445q2O-W1sAcN1Naeul_3EQCK8BGAs/s0/2019-04-11.png

usually works
good luck
@therareKitty

I use google hangouts, by dragging and dropping the picture into the hangout, and then I click on the picture and use that link

ex.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-1L0e0s4hj54/XK_ySK9KDPI/AAAAAAAAAHU/UW3AmngY1K445q2O-W1sAcN1Naeul_3EQCK8BGAs/s0/2019-04-11.png

usually works
good luck
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
You can also use Imgur who already give you the CSS code ^^
You can also use Imgur who already give you the CSS code ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@TheRareKitty slight clarification; FR's text inputs use BBcode (kind of like HTML), not CSS.

i would recommend Imgur as well, it seems to be the most widely-used, longest-term, and most visible (i.e. will display on most browsers/devices/networks/etc) host so far. if you click on one of your uploads you'll get a popup with Share links, one of which is BBcode; you can copy that and paste it and it should show up without issue.

failing that, another option is tumblr, but they'll occasionally update their image system which can cause mass link breakage so it's up to you to decide if it's potentially worth the hassle.
@TheRareKitty slight clarification; FR's text inputs use BBcode (kind of like HTML), not CSS.

i would recommend Imgur as well, it seems to be the most widely-used, longest-term, and most visible (i.e. will display on most browsers/devices/networks/etc) host so far. if you click on one of your uploads you'll get a popup with Share links, one of which is BBcode; you can copy that and paste it and it should show up without issue.

failing that, another option is tumblr, but they'll occasionally update their image system which can cause mass link breakage so it's up to you to decide if it's potentially worth the hassle.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Thank you!
Thank you!