Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Night of Nocturne
this is my first proper NotN on the site, and I still have no idea how it works ^^ which familiars are expensive, best venue to grind, best item to brew, etc.
if theres any comprehensive guides that any of you could link that would be great too! :) thank you
this is my first proper NotN on the site, and I still have no idea how it works ^^ which familiars are expensive, best venue to grind, best item to brew, etc.
if theres any comprehensive guides that any of you could link that would be great too! :) thank you
T H E . R E F U G E
SANCTUARY FOR ALL THOSE SHUNNED, BROKEN OR LOST,
FACADE FOR THE HEARTLESS, HEINOUS AND HELLISH
________________________________________________________________________________________________
tumblr_inline_o732ktBhT51r253z7_100.png .
vee
HE/HIM | CAN | FR 3+

babe

LEVELING | AESTHETICS
@bunnyflashwing

wiki
Baldwin Visual Guide which has previous NotN recipes.
Maki's Festival Guide which will be updated once the new monsters are out.

As for prices it depends on demand, drop rate and is completely unknown at this time. New stuff comes out each year so that's generally the most popular immediately.
@bunnyflashwing

wiki
Baldwin Visual Guide which has previous NotN recipes.
Maki's Festival Guide which will be updated once the new monsters are out.

As for prices it depends on demand, drop rate and is completely unknown at this time. New stuff comes out each year so that's generally the most popular immediately.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@bunnyflashwing

Grinding: Varies too much from year to year to be able to tell. Sandswept Delta has been at least a decent venue for several years running though, so...?

Familiars: All the strange chests being opened for eggs and breed change scrolls means a lot of people get extra familiars. So non-brewable NotN familiars, especially ones that have been around for years, end up being quite cheap. Whichever new ones are introduced will be expensive at the start of the festival, but will likely be cheaper at the end. Same goes for the apparel sets that drop from chests.

Making money: There are a ton of different ways to make money during the festival. I remember seeing a discussion thread about it a bit ago here. I personally prefer to just obtain as many strange chests as I can and sell them to other players. Unlike individual apparel sets or familiars, where interest varies depending on taste, there is pretty much steady and constant demand for them. But there's plenty of other ways, like selling baldwin materials and notn item drops.
@bunnyflashwing

Grinding: Varies too much from year to year to be able to tell. Sandswept Delta has been at least a decent venue for several years running though, so...?

Familiars: All the strange chests being opened for eggs and breed change scrolls means a lot of people get extra familiars. So non-brewable NotN familiars, especially ones that have been around for years, end up being quite cheap. Whichever new ones are introduced will be expensive at the start of the festival, but will likely be cheaper at the end. Same goes for the apparel sets that drop from chests.

Making money: There are a ton of different ways to make money during the festival. I remember seeing a discussion thread about it a bit ago here. I personally prefer to just obtain as many strange chests as I can and sell them to other players. Unlike individual apparel sets or familiars, where interest varies depending on taste, there is pretty much steady and constant demand for them. But there's plenty of other ways, like selling baldwin materials and notn item drops.