Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Exalt or no?
I'm having trouble with keeping up with my lair expansions and dragons so I thought- why not clean out my lair? The thing is, I can't. Every time I look at my dragons I just..can't press that button. Please help me. Thanks.
I'm having trouble with keeping up with my lair expansions and dragons so I thought- why not clean out my lair? The thing is, I can't. Every time I look at my dragons I just..can't press that button. Please help me. Thanks.
CUnQdgy.png
@GraceKat99 What are you asking?
@GraceKat99 What are you asking?
BhWDcLm.png
@GraceKat99

What exactly do you want help with?
@GraceKat99

What exactly do you want help with?
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@GraceKat99

here's a couple of options to help narrow things down.

1.Pair up your dragons into permanent pairs using forsee Progeny to see which ones will give hatchling outcomes you like best. and exalt the unpaired.

2. Look at the individual genes of your dragons and see if there are any you just don't really care to have in your clan, or don't mesh with clan lore if you have it. This can also lead to gene projects instead of exalting too.

3. look at the Tertiary colors and see if there are any that just don't work, or don't look good with any of the available genes, scrying workshop can be your friend in this part.

if you're still having trouble deciding after that it might be good to pair up two and go i'll keep one and exalt the other until you've got down to the desired # of dragons in the lair.
@GraceKat99

here's a couple of options to help narrow things down.

1.Pair up your dragons into permanent pairs using forsee Progeny to see which ones will give hatchling outcomes you like best. and exalt the unpaired.

2. Look at the individual genes of your dragons and see if there are any you just don't really care to have in your clan, or don't mesh with clan lore if you have it. This can also lead to gene projects instead of exalting too.

3. look at the Tertiary colors and see if there are any that just don't work, or don't look good with any of the available genes, scrying workshop can be your friend in this part.

if you're still having trouble deciding after that it might be good to pair up two and go i'll keep one and exalt the other until you've got down to the desired # of dragons in the lair.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Frye
@Greyjoy
To see who I should exalt or not.
@Anourou
thanks! i might do the breeding thing.
@Frye
@Greyjoy
To see who I should exalt or not.
@Anourou
thanks! i might do the breeding thing.
CUnQdgy.png
@GraceKat99
Try to name all the dragons in your lair without looking at them. Exalt or auction the ones you can't name without looking at your lair page.
@GraceKat99
Try to name all the dragons in your lair without looking at them. Exalt or auction the ones you can't name without looking at your lair page.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@depinvenom
k
@depinvenom
k
CUnQdgy.png
@GraceKat99 There was a time when I had lots of dragons I didn't really have a use or purpose for anymore, but had grown attached to and was hesitant to exalt. What I did was breed them all together and then exalt, and then breed the descendants together (one from each nest; the rest were fodder) and exalt, and so on, until I was left with a single line. That way, those dragons I was attached to got to live on in my lair through their descendants, but without taking up space.
@GraceKat99 There was a time when I had lots of dragons I didn't really have a use or purpose for anymore, but had grown attached to and was hesitant to exalt. What I did was breed them all together and then exalt, and then breed the descendants together (one from each nest; the rest were fodder) and exalt, and so on, until I was left with a single line. That way, those dragons I was attached to got to live on in my lair through their descendants, but without taking up space.
Ohh, yeah, that seems probably the best idea, I was actually thinking of doing that. @logicbutton Cause I sorted down all my pairs and I literally only singled out two.
Ohh, yeah, that seems probably the best idea, I was actually thinking of doing that. @logicbutton Cause I sorted down all my pairs and I literally only singled out two.
CUnQdgy.png