Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tips for Buying
So I'm currently in the market for Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbons and Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbons. Will the price go down during NotN or will it only go up from here on out? From what I know, they're retired and won't show up again, so I assume the price will always be increasing as time passes, but I don't know if they can show up in Strange Chests, allowing the price on AH to drop.
So I'm currently in the market for Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbons and Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbons. Will the price go down during NotN or will it only go up from here on out? From what I know, they're retired and won't show up again, so I assume the price will always be increasing as time passes, but I don't know if they can show up in Strange Chests, allowing the price on AH to drop.
queen_katoe.gif
@Keaster329

They will be available again in the gem marketplace during NotN, they aren't retired, just cycled out, see also this guide.
@Keaster329

They will be available again in the gem marketplace during NotN, they aren't retired, just cycled out, see also this guide.
@Maki Wow, thank you so much! I never knew they cycled in during NotN! I'll just have to be patient then...

But why doesn't it say their price?
@Maki Wow, thank you so much! I never knew they cycled in during NotN! I'll just have to be patient then...

But why doesn't it say their price?
queen_katoe.gif
@Keaster329

Prices are never listed on cycled out items in case they change next time they're cycled in.

The price they were the last NOTN was 945 gems for the bundle "Gossamer Flame Regalia", the gem marketplace did not have the option to buy single pieces of the flame apparel available.
@Keaster329

Prices are never listed on cycled out items in case they change next time they're cycled in.

The price they were the last NOTN was 945 gems for the bundle "Gossamer Flame Regalia", the gem marketplace did not have the option to buy single pieces of the flame apparel available.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anouro Ok. I'll count on it being a similar price this year, and I assume they won't sell them individually either. Hopefully I can find them on AH individually, because 945G is a lot to spend on a bundle I only need 2 items from XD
@Anouro Ok. I'll count on it being a similar price this year, and I assume they won't sell them individually either. Hopefully I can find them on AH individually, because 945G is a lot to spend on a bundle I only need 2 items from XD
queen_katoe.gif