Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing for low/special ID dragons
[center]heya, it's been a while since I've been here but I was wondering if someone would be able to give me a ballpark for some of my lower id dragons? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171/17000_350.png[/img] [/url] This is probably the most special one, it's 17000 even. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51/5009_350.png[/img] [/url] And this is the lowest, 5009. I have a couple other 6-7 digits, but I don't know if those are valued as well? Anyone have any general pricing/ballpark estimates? Thanks so much![/center]
heya, it's been a while since I've been here but I was wondering if someone would be able to give me a ballpark for some of my lower id dragons?

17000_350.png

This is probably the most special one, it's 17000 even.

5009_350.png

And this is the lowest, 5009.

I have a couple other 6-7 digits, but I don't know if those are valued as well? Anyone have any general pricing/ballpark estimates? Thanks so much!
@Calix

They're worth a lot! If you go into the auction house and go the dragons, click the dropdown box and it will show you a bunch of ways to search specifically.

There should be a box for digits, and just plug in the number of digits, for the above it would be a 5 digit, the below a 4 digit.

4 digit dragons are worth a lot and highly coveted!
@Calix

They're worth a lot! If you go into the auction house and go the dragons, click the dropdown box and it will show you a bunch of ways to search specifically.

There should be a box for digits, and just plug in the number of digits, for the above it would be a 5 digit, the below a 4 digit.

4 digit dragons are worth a lot and highly coveted!

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@ls299
Oh neat, I had no idea that was a thing! Thanks so much :D
@ls299
Oh neat, I had no idea that was a thing! Thanks so much :D
@Calix

Yeah, they're extremely rare since most accounts that old are mostly inactive.

Wish I had one :(

oh well a guy can dream
@Calix

Yeah, they're extremely rare since most accounts that old are mostly inactive.

Wish I had one :(

oh well a guy can dream

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@Calix
I'm not sure, but I would really, really want Pluto! If you decide to sell him can you tell me a price range?
@Calix
I'm not sure, but I would really, really want Pluto! If you decide to sell him can you tell me a price range?
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Calix

The ODCA has a spreadsheet with a sales history of old dragons. (Also pinglists you can use when setting up a sales thread.)

Few of the older dragon sales are from this year, so based on the spreadsheet, I would put your 4-digit at 40kg+ and the 5-digit at 10kg minimum (could go up to 20-30kg just because it's a cool ID).

6-digits tend to go for hundreds of gems, but a lot of them aren't super desirable unless they're unbred or G1. 7-digits... there's some interest, but a few hundred gems at most, unless you have a special date, unbred dragon, or G1. And most of the 7-digit interest is for those under 3mil.
@Calix

The ODCA has a spreadsheet with a sales history of old dragons. (Also pinglists you can use when setting up a sales thread.)

Few of the older dragon sales are from this year, so based on the spreadsheet, I would put your 4-digit at 40kg+ and the 5-digit at 10kg minimum (could go up to 20-30kg just because it's a cool ID).

6-digits tend to go for hundreds of gems, but a lot of them aren't super desirable unless they're unbred or G1. 7-digits... there's some interest, but a few hundred gems at most, unless you have a special date, unbred dragon, or G1. And most of the 7-digit interest is for those under 3mil.
@Bynder
If I decide to sell it will likely be an auction ;v;
@Vely
Ahh thank you! I appreciate the help! ;v; I did use that pinglist when I made my thread ^^ I appreciate the pricing help and such!
@Bynder
If I decide to sell it will likely be an auction ;v;
@Vely
Ahh thank you! I appreciate the help! ;v; I did use that pinglist when I made my thread ^^ I appreciate the pricing help and such!
@Calix
could you ping me when you do auction ? thanks! x>
@Calix
could you ping me when you do auction ? thanks! x>
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Bynder
I'll do my best to remember, sure :D
@Bynder
I'll do my best to remember, sure :D
@Calix
I think I've seen a pinglist for old dragons if you do decide to sell them.
@Calix
I think I've seen a pinglist for old dragons if you do decide to sell them.
CLVpsxr.gif