Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Permababy question
So I perma'd this dreamie of mine that hatched recently [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35467377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354674/35467377_350.png[/img] [/url] And I'm this kind of person who's really hung up on training their dragons. All my permies MUST be level 20 for some reason. I was wondering if I can train this permababy too? He's only 4 days now, will I be able to train him when he supposedly would "grow up" normally? Or what if I undo his perm, would I be able to train him to level 20, then turn him into a permababy and keep him at level 20? I can't seem to find any info on this anywhere. I'd really like to get my level 20 baby somehow! D:
So I perma'd this dreamie of mine that hatched recently

35467377_350.png

And I'm this kind of person who's really hung up on training their dragons. All my permies MUST be level 20 for some reason. I was wondering if I can train this permababy too? He's only 4 days now, will I be able to train him when he supposedly would "grow up" normally? Or what if I undo his perm, would I be able to train him to level 20, then turn him into a permababy and keep him at level 20? I can't seem to find any info on this anywhere. I'd really like to get my level 20 baby somehow! D:
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie nope, since you've perma-babied him, he's a hatchling in every way, and hatchlings can't be taken into the Coliseum. you're gonna have to un-perma him, wait for him to grow up, then train him and re-perma him again. ^^; (though if you do that, be sure to take him out of your Coli party first; permababying Coli party members breaks the Coliseum and you'd have to contact staff to get it fixed.)
@Piratewolfie nope, since you've perma-babied him, he's a hatchling in every way, and hatchlings can't be taken into the Coliseum. you're gonna have to un-perma him, wait for him to grow up, then train him and re-perma him again. ^^; (though if you do that, be sure to take him out of your Coli party first; permababying Coli party members breaks the Coliseum and you'd have to contact staff to get it fixed.)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Will he keep his level when I re-perma him however? I'd feel bad wasting such a ton of gems to train him if his level will be reset either way. D: Thanks for the tip though! I'd hate to get my coli broken.
@After Will he keep his level when I re-perma him however? I'd feel bad wasting such a ton of gems to train him if his level will be reset either way. D: Thanks for the tip though! I'd hate to get my coli broken.
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie yep, he'll keep his level and his stats/any stones even as a permababy. you just won't be able to adjust them again unless you grow him back up with a maturity scroll.
@Piratewolfie yep, he'll keep his level and his stats/any stones even as a permababy. you just won't be able to adjust them again unless you grow him back up with a maturity scroll.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After I see. Guess I'll be spending some more gems then! Thank you :D
@After I see. Guess I'll be spending some more gems then! Thank you :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png