Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What causes dramatic price changes?
About 3 weeks ago i purchased some scavenger's tatters for one of my dragons for 15kt. I decided i wanted another pair, but the price has jumped from 15-20kt to 1,200,000kt just within a month. What causes ah prices to change so dramaticly in such a short amount of time? Is there a way to tell if prices will rise on certain items so they can be invested in?
About 3 weeks ago i purchased some scavenger's tatters for one of my dragons for 15kt. I decided i wanted another pair, but the price has jumped from 15-20kt to 1,200,000kt just within a month. What causes ah prices to change so dramaticly in such a short amount of time? Is there a way to tell if prices will rise on certain items so they can be invested in?
XwzJAeR.png
@AuroraDragon

I believe that there is a recolor for the tatters that is at a much lower cost than the kickstarter item or whatever.

Make sure you spelled it correctly.

If not, you just got really lucky buying a 1,200,000kt item for 15kt
@AuroraDragon

I believe that there is a recolor for the tatters that is at a much lower cost than the kickstarter item or whatever.

Make sure you spelled it correctly.

If not, you just got really lucky buying a 1,200,000kt item for 15kt

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@LS299

It isn't the recolor. It is the boneyard tatters that where recolored, not the scavenger's. This is the item i am talking about:

Scavenger's Tatters
@LS299

It isn't the recolor. It is the boneyard tatters that where recolored, not the scavenger's. This is the item i am talking about:

Scavenger's Tatters
XwzJAeR.png
@AuroraDragon

I looked at the AH, it is just the gold prices that are really high. Currently the lowest price would be 120g, which at most is 120,000t

Prices can increase because players buy out the cheap ones and raise the price to profit, or a sudden demand for that item, anything.

I would suggest converting to gems and then buying the 120g tatters if you wanted another one.
@AuroraDragon

I looked at the AH, it is just the gold prices that are really high. Currently the lowest price would be 120g, which at most is 120,000t

Prices can increase because players buy out the cheap ones and raise the price to profit, or a sudden demand for that item, anything.

I would suggest converting to gems and then buying the 120g tatters if you wanted another one.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png