Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Bio Question / text color in Bio
So my dragon, the first part of her bio is colored weird, but after a picture of another dragon, it is fine... the first part is like the color of a link, but if i click it nothing happens! So, how do i get it to change back to the normal text color? This is a link to the dragon if you want to get a look at what i mean. THANKS!

Le link to la Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=323696&did=33978337&function=edit#bio

THANKS!

~Shazzathedragon
So my dragon, the first part of her bio is colored weird, but after a picture of another dragon, it is fine... the first part is like the color of a link, but if i click it nothing happens! So, how do i get it to change back to the normal text color? This is a link to the dragon if you want to get a look at what i mean. THANKS!

Le link to la Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=323696&did=33978337&function=edit#bio

THANKS!

~Shazzathedragon
Chibi_baby_dragon_.jpg
@Shazzathedragon yes, it's a known quirk. you're the only one who can see it though, the unlinked text still shows up as the normal black for everyone else. if you want to change it on your end, you can put color coding around the text before the link. [code][color=black]words[/color][/code]
@Shazzathedragon yes, it's a known quirk. you're the only one who can see it though, the unlinked text still shows up as the normal black for everyone else. if you want to change it on your end, you can put color coding around the text before the link.
Code:
[color=black]words[/color]
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

THANKS! this helps a ton!! it has been bugging me for a while!
@After

THANKS! this helps a ton!! it has been bugging me for a while!
Chibi_baby_dragon_.jpg