Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I've got food in my hoard but can't feed
please help me I've hunted, fished and foraged it says in my hoard I've got heeps of food but the little food icons all have 0 food next to them I think its just not loading my items but I've reloaded the page several times and this also this happened yesterday to :C
please help me I've hunted, fished and foraged it says in my hoard I've got heeps of food but the little food icons all have 0 food next to them I think its just not loading my items but I've reloaded the page several times and this also this happened yesterday to :C
35052432.png
I am selling some of my dragons for treasure treasure needed 25000
@redwolf466

You have to convert it. To do that go to your hoard, select the food you want to convert and then hit 'convert' at the bottom of the screen.
@redwolf466

You have to convert it. To do that go to your hoard, select the food you want to convert and then hit 'convert' at the bottom of the screen.
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
@redwolf466 You need to convert your food before your dragons can eat it. Go to your hoard and click the check box next to the food you want to use, then click the 'convert' button [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/button_hoard_convert.png[/img] Once you've done that you'll have food available to feed them :D
@redwolf466 You need to convert your food before your dragons can eat it. Go to your hoard and click the check box next to the food you want to use, then click the 'convert' button button_hoard_convert.png
Once you've done that you'll have food available to feed them :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Hello!

I will be locking this as a duplicate as you have posted this over in Bugs. Please refrain from posting multiple threads across different boards as this is considered spamming.

Thank you!
Hello!

I will be locking this as a duplicate as you have posted this over in Bugs. Please refrain from posting multiple threads across different boards as this is considered spamming.

Thank you!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif