Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't change email?
I no longer have access to my current email, because it's an Icloud email and I don't have access to my IPad, and when I try to add a gmail it says.
Your email could not be added for the following reasons:
And it doesnt tell me why!
I no longer have access to my current email, because it's an Icloud email and I don't have access to my IPad, and when I try to add a gmail it says.
Your email could not be added for the following reasons:
And it doesnt tell me why!
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@Eternality

Is your gmail address properly formatted? Like abc @ gmail.com ? No spaces or anything, and you're not typing the period as a comma on accident? It could be a typo messing you up.

You could try using another browser if that doesn't help.

I tested this out on Firefox and was able to add a secondary email to my own account.
@Eternality

Is your gmail address properly formatted? Like abc @ gmail.com ? No spaces or anything, and you're not typing the period as a comma on accident? It could be a typo messing you up.

You could try using another browser if that doesn't help.

I tested this out on Firefox and was able to add a secondary email to my own account.
@Eternality

First, make sure that you're entering in your complete email address including gmail.com. If your format is correct then fill out a Contact Us form with your Icloud email address and put your gmail address in the message along with the explanation that you no longer have access to the old email address.

Hope this helps!

edit: ninja'd

One of the reasons you might get a non-answer in the Your Account settings is that someone else has used your gmail as their account email here. Typos happen--I've got a woman in another state who routinely does this with mine.
@Eternality

First, make sure that you're entering in your complete email address including gmail.com. If your format is correct then fill out a Contact Us form with your Icloud email address and put your gmail address in the message along with the explanation that you no longer have access to the old email address.

Hope this helps!

edit: ninja'd

One of the reasons you might get a non-answer in the Your Account settings is that someone else has used your gmail as their account email here. Typos happen--I've got a woman in another state who routinely does this with mine.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thank you all!
I remembered that I let my friend use the email for her account :P
Thank you all!
I remembered that I let my friend use the email for her account :P
@Eternality

In that case, you should use another email address. I'm pretty sure the staff won't let you use the same e-mail address on two different accounts--multiaccounting reasons, primarily.
@Eternality

In that case, you should use another email address. I'm pretty sure the staff won't let you use the same e-mail address on two different accounts--multiaccounting reasons, primarily.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
I made another gmail account to use
@Nightwind
I made another gmail account to use