Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Buying Fest for Profit
I've got my personal festival items, and am now ready to start buying items to re-sell later. Is it more worth it to buy the familiar, the apperal, a mix, or just sell messanger scrolls?
I've got my personal festival items, and am now ready to start buying items to re-sell later. Is it more worth it to buy the familiar, the apperal, a mix, or just sell messanger scrolls?
@VoidDeluz

Generally, buy a couple extra familiars but mostly apparel--there's only a need for 1 familiar/vista per account but you can use as many apparel as you have dragons. I suggest familiars only because more people will collect familiars.

Right now, messenger scrolls are going between 1 and 2 per gem. It really isn't worth selling the scrolls unless you're not willing to hang onto festival items for a year or five.
@VoidDeluz

Generally, buy a couple extra familiars but mostly apparel--there's only a need for 1 familiar/vista per account but you can use as many apparel as you have dragons. I suggest familiars only because more people will collect familiars.

Right now, messenger scrolls are going between 1 and 2 per gem. It really isn't worth selling the scrolls unless you're not willing to hang onto festival items for a year or five.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?