Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Question about tincture of dissolution
If I use it on one of my level 25 dragons, then only up their strength is that bad? .-.
If I use it on one of my level 25 dragons, then only up their strength is that bad? .-.
@Gamer if you max out STR and put points in nothing else, yes, that's bad. dragons need QCK in order to move before their opponents (Ambush only does so much), so if you have no QCK or VIT, your Lv 25 is going to be taken out very easily in most venues no matter how much strength they have. there's a reason QCK is the second highest stat in many builds. if you're tincturing, i recommend following either the Culex build or one of the other more common builds, such as Maki's setups.
@Gamer if you max out STR and put points in nothing else, yes, that's bad. dragons need QCK in order to move before their opponents (Ambush only does so much), so if you have no QCK or VIT, your Lv 25 is going to be taken out very easily in most venues no matter how much strength they have. there's a reason QCK is the second highest stat in many builds. if you're tincturing, i recommend following either the Culex build or one of the other more common builds, such as Maki's setups.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.