Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Mass Hatches?
Okay, so I've seen a few mass hatches of eggs now, and I've been wanting to do one of my own. I was planning on a mass hatch for my birthday on June 14.
What I'd really like to know is when to start saving up for the mass hatch. So if I want to do a hatch on June 14, for let's say about 20-30 eggs, when should I start saving up? Should I be starting to save my treasure and gems now?
Okay, so I've seen a few mass hatches of eggs now, and I've been wanting to do one of my own. I was planning on a mass hatch for my birthday on June 14.
What I'd really like to know is when to start saving up for the mass hatch. So if I want to do a hatch on June 14, for let's say about 20-30 eggs, when should I start saving up? Should I be starting to save my treasure and gems now?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear that depends on how fast you can get funds, but i would certainly suggest to start saving sooner rather than later. if you save up enough before the hatch day, then great, but if the day comes and you still don't have enough, then you might have to sacrifice hatching a couple eggs or push the event back a bit.
@Windshear that depends on how fast you can get funds, but i would certainly suggest to start saving sooner rather than later. if you save up enough before the hatch day, then great, but if the day comes and you still don't have enough, then you might have to sacrifice hatching a couple eggs or push the event back a bit.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Alright, thanks! Luckily for me there's still a couple more elemental holidays before my desired hatch date, and I always get some great funds during those ^-^
@After

Alright, thanks! Luckily for me there's still a couple more elemental holidays before my desired hatch date, and I always get some great funds during those ^-^
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa