Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Which venues have lots of wind enemies?
I'm trying to grind in the coli with my currently lvl 19 team for messenger scrolls, and I'm curious about what venue has the most wind-aligned enemies, so I can maximize my profits.
Also, if you know which venues have the most of one element (ex: most of shadow, most of plague), please tell me, so I can keep that for future reference.

Thank you and have a great Mistral Jamboree! :D
I'm trying to grind in the coli with my currently lvl 19 team for messenger scrolls, and I'm curious about what venue has the most wind-aligned enemies, so I can maximize my profits.
Also, if you know which venues have the most of one element (ex: most of shadow, most of plague), please tell me, so I can keep that for future reference.

Thank you and have a great Mistral Jamboree! :D
@arrowe3
Here, check out this guide. It has the list of venues with the most neutral/ wind aligned enemies and where the different chests drop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
Usually every event a guide similar to this appears in the guides forum
@arrowe3
Here, check out this guide. It has the list of venues with the most neutral/ wind aligned enemies and where the different chests drop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
Usually every event a guide similar to this appears in the guides forum
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
@arrowe3 this guide is your friend, it updates each festival and gives the top venues for farming! i highly suggest bookmarking it.

Harpy's Roost is the best venue this festival, but i don't think lv 19s will have much luck there seeing as it's a lv 22 venue. the second best is Redrock Cove though (lv 15), which you should be able to handle just fine. :>
@arrowe3 this guide is your friend, it updates each festival and gives the top venues for farming! i highly suggest bookmarking it.

Harpy's Roost is the best venue this festival, but i don't think lv 19s will have much luck there seeing as it's a lv 22 venue. the second best is Redrock Cove though (lv 15), which you should be able to handle just fine. :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Bluekea @After
Thank you so much for your help! ^^
@Bluekea @After
Thank you so much for your help! ^^