Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is this something people do,,, or?
I thought of making a hatchery, but eh. Doesn't really interest me because I don't really want set pairs or anything.

But I am thinking of making a sales thread for a little... Dragon Shop if you will???

Like Advertising what dergs I have in the AH at the moment and their prices?

Like,,, is that something people do? Can i do that??

sweats okay guys i know, i know i must sound like an idiot, ive been on here since like january and know like,,,, nothing and im sorry about that :(
I thought of making a hatchery, but eh. Doesn't really interest me because I don't really want set pairs or anything.

But I am thinking of making a sales thread for a little... Dragon Shop if you will???

Like Advertising what dergs I have in the AH at the moment and their prices?

Like,,, is that something people do? Can i do that??

sweats okay guys i know, i know i must sound like an idiot, ive been on here since like january and know like,,,, nothing and im sorry about that :(
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
@Rotver

Sure do what you like! There is no reason not to. Though with as fast as dragonsales moves it can turn into quite a bit of extra work to bump the thread up to the front and not loose track of it.
@Rotver

Sure do what you like! There is no reason not to. Though with as fast as dragonsales moves it can turn into quite a bit of extra work to bump the thread up to the front and not loose track of it.
@Rotver

Sure, go ahead, but note that it'll be quite a bit of work as opposed to... just selling them on the AH. What are you pricing them at?
@Rotver

Sure, go ahead, but note that it'll be quite a bit of work as opposed to... just selling them on the AH. What are you pricing them at?
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom

Hatchlings: 4000-6000 Adults: 6000-10000

*shrugs* i may or may not actually do this, it was just an idea
@WyvernVenom

Hatchlings: 4000-6000 Adults: 6000-10000

*shrugs* i may or may not actually do this, it was just an idea
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
@Rotver

You'll make more money just selling adults for around 7-8kt.

And if you're selling for fodder prices anyway, then a forum post is probably not worth the effort. The people who are buying fodder aren't going to look there anyway.
@Rotver

You'll make more money just selling adults for around 7-8kt.

And if you're selling for fodder prices anyway, then a forum post is probably not worth the effort. The people who are buying fodder aren't going to look there anyway.
windh4.png
Nice signature lol x3
Nice signature lol x3
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif