Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | incorrect familiar count (answered)
my bestiary has different counts depending on where i view it? on bestiary page & my display: [img]http://s29.postimg.org/494nx2gnb/image.png[/img] profile: [img]http://s27.postimg.org/e5s7mlbwv/image.png[/img] only place the count is correct is actual bestiary page & on forum posts is this a glitch? it's been showing off numbers for me for months at least, maybe more (that's just when i noticed it) and it's really starting to annoy me. have cleared my cache too. edit: also, sorry if this should be in bug report, posted here first just in case it's a common issue. thank you.
my bestiary has different counts depending on where i view it?

on bestiary page & my display:
image.png

profile:
image.png

only place the count is correct is actual bestiary page & on forum posts

is this a glitch? it's been showing off numbers for me for months at least, maybe more (that's just when i noticed it) and it's really starting to annoy me. have cleared my cache too.

edit: also, sorry if this should be in bug report, posted here first just in case it's a common issue. thank you.
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@ryoubakura

Yep. Flight Rising has 2 main sites: www1.flightrising.com and www.flightrising.com. One of them looks at your hoard/lair to determine familiar count and the other looks at your hoard/lair/vault. Until they merge or get it down to 1 site you will have differing numbers unless you take familiars out of your vault.
@ryoubakura

Yep. Flight Rising has 2 main sites: www1.flightrising.com and www.flightrising.com. One of them looks at your hoard/lair to determine familiar count and the other looks at your hoard/lair/vault. Until they merge or get it down to 1 site you will have differing numbers unless you take familiars out of your vault.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind ohhhh that's why sometimes the url in the bar is different. interesting. thank you!
@Nightwind ohhhh that's why sometimes the url in the bar is different. interesting. thank you!
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png