Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | "Small Bonus" - Referral Question
So, I actually referred someone this past reg period (woohoo!). My romanticle has joined and has me set as the person who referred him. We were looking into it tonight because we were talking about the new gene (which is super ultra pretty ugh I can't stand it like why).

So, point being.

I know I'm supposed to get a 50 gem bonus when he buys gems, and then after that "A small bonus" every time after. What is the "small bonus?"

Also, does the referral bonus actually work? When I tried googling it, I could only find 2013 forum threads basically saying :< It is broken.

So, to boil it down:

Does the referral bonus work?
If so, how much is the bonus?
So, I actually referred someone this past reg period (woohoo!). My romanticle has joined and has me set as the person who referred him. We were looking into it tonight because we were talking about the new gene (which is super ultra pretty ugh I can't stand it like why).

So, point being.

I know I'm supposed to get a 50 gem bonus when he buys gems, and then after that "A small bonus" every time after. What is the "small bonus?"

Also, does the referral bonus actually work? When I tried googling it, I could only find 2013 forum threads basically saying :< It is broken.

So, to boil it down:

Does the referral bonus work?
If so, how much is the bonus?
Ricci
They/Them

PetButt is coming
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
Romanticle of
bjonesbeta

PetButt is coming
@ricci To answer your questions: yes, the referral bonus works and this is what you receive when your friend buys gems: [quote]Your friend has purchased a package of gems. Because you referred them to Flight Rising, we would like to present you with a stack of gems equal to 1% of that package's total, plus [b]50 gems [/b]as a one-time bonus! If purchases another package, you will automatically be sent a stack of gems [b]equal to 1% [/b]of that package's total. [i](Example: If they purchase 500 gems, you will receive 5. If they purchase 1050, you would receive 11.)[/i] Thank you for sharing us![/quote]
@ricci
To answer your questions: yes, the referral bonus works and this is what you receive when your friend buys gems:

Quote:
Your friend has purchased a package of gems. Because you referred them to Flight Rising, we would like to present you with a stack of gems equal to 1% of that package's total, plus 50 gems as a one-time bonus! If purchases another package, you will automatically be sent a stack of gems equal to 1% of that package's total. (Example: If they purchase 500 gems, you will receive 5. If they purchase 1050, you would receive 11.) Thank you for sharing us!
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman

Awesome. Thanks. ^_^
@GodricNorthman

Awesome. Thanks. ^_^
Ricci