Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I need some help finding trainers!
1 2
I need some help finding trainers for http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1640639 .

Anyone know if there's a thread, a spreadsheet, a anything I can go to find people I need?

I am trying to train baby battlers which are dragons that are anywhere from level 5-10 that I will hand out to new users during and shortly after the Reg. Window.

Anyone have any information on this?
I need some help finding trainers for http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1640639 .

Anyone know if there's a thread, a spreadsheet, a anything I can go to find people I need?

I am trying to train baby battlers which are dragons that are anywhere from level 5-10 that I will hand out to new users during and shortly after the Reg. Window.

Anyone have any information on this?
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@DragonRider1217

I can help you train dragons!
@DragonRider1217

I can help you train dragons!
YTZOoX4.png
@Fletchinder

Thanks so much!

I'm going to send over a dragon. You can leave the stats and such alone, since I'm guessing you have (a) level 25 trainer(s)?
@Fletchinder

Thanks so much!

I'm going to send over a dragon. You can leave the stats and such alone, since I'm guessing you have (a) level 25 trainer(s)?
@DragonRider1217

I have to level 25 dragons that will train them, will you like me to train them now?
@DragonRider1217

I have to level 25 dragons that will train them, will you like me to train them now?
YTZOoX4.png
@Fletchinder

If you want, I will send one over!
@Fletchinder

If you want, I will send one over!
@DragonRider1217

Alright, send me a CR and I can start training.
@DragonRider1217

Alright, send me a CR and I can start training.
YTZOoX4.png
@Fletchinder

Sent! Once your done, send Horizon back, and then I will send you another Baby Battler. Will you put your user in the bio?
@Fletchinder

Sent! Once your done, send Horizon back, and then I will send you another Baby Battler. Will you put your user in the bio?
@DragonRider1217

Sure but for what purpose?
@DragonRider1217

Sure but for what purpose?
YTZOoX4.png
@Fletchinder

So when I put them in the thread, I can set up the bio and credit you for training them.
@Fletchinder

So when I put them in the thread, I can set up the bio and credit you for training them.
@DragonRider1217

How many dragons would you like me to train? I'm sending Horizon back.
@DragonRider1217

How many dragons would you like me to train? I'm sending Horizon back.
YTZOoX4.png
1 2