Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Cosplay
I'm not sure if I've already made a forum post about this, but I just want to make sure. I want to make a costume for a convention coming up and I wanted to model it after the Plaguebringer. It's just such a cool dragon and I think it'd look great as a costume. I am asking for permission to do this as it is a Flight Rising character. If it's okay to do so, great! And I'd give credit to the idea of the costume to the staff. If that's not okay, then cool, I'll make up my own character.
I'm not sure if I've already made a forum post about this, but I just want to make sure. I want to make a costume for a convention coming up and I wanted to model it after the Plaguebringer. It's just such a cool dragon and I think it'd look great as a costume. I am asking for permission to do this as it is a Flight Rising character. If it's okay to do so, great! And I'd give credit to the idea of the costume to the staff. If that's not okay, then cool, I'll make up my own character.
After you make it, there must be pics.

Who would we even ping about something like this? @undel?
After you make it, there must be pics.

Who would we even ping about something like this? @undel?
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I think I saw some Flight Rising cosplay pics in a Words on the Wind issue a while back if you want to go hunting through the news archive.

If you can find it, I'd take that as second hand confirmation the staff don't mind so long as you credit it.
I think I saw some Flight Rising cosplay pics in a Words on the Wind issue a while back if you want to go hunting through the news archive.

If you can find it, I'd take that as second hand confirmation the staff don't mind so long as you credit it.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@AngelSong107 Moved to the Help Center as this is a site related question! If you would like to ask the admin a question directly, please use the Contact Us link. :)
@AngelSong107 Moved to the Help Center as this is a site related question! If you would like to ask the admin a question directly, please use the Contact Us link. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.