Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Ambush not working in Coliseum?
1 2
I bought and equipped one of my dragons with an Ambush stone, but he's not showing up first in the turn order - I made sure the stone is locked and showing up in his abilities/stats page, tried logging out and back in, using the coliseum safe mode link, etc.....nothing.

Any thoughts?
I bought and equipped one of my dragons with an Ambush stone, but he's not showing up first in the turn order - I made sure the stone is locked and showing up in his abilities/stats page, tried logging out and back in, using the coliseum safe mode link, etc.....nothing.

Any thoughts?
@shivelights Sorry, but there's nothing you can do about this. The first turn in every battle is always skipped, due to a bug. This bug is already known, but I don't have any information on a possible fix date. It's been here for as long as I can remember.
@shivelights Sorry, but there's nothing you can do about this. The first turn in every battle is always skipped, due to a bug. This bug is already known, but I don't have any information on a possible fix date. It's been here for as long as I can remember.
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom Well that's pretty terrible. Thanks for letting me know though! (So that bug wouldn't have an effect on, say, if I put another Ambush stone on him or on another dragon, right? It's just the first turn that gets skipped?)
@WyvernVenom Well that's pretty terrible. Thanks for letting me know though! (So that bug wouldn't have an effect on, say, if I put another Ambush stone on him or on another dragon, right? It's just the first turn that gets skipped?)
@shivelights Yes it is just the first turn that gets skipped. Any other Ambush stones will work normally and give your dragon first turn in the line up.
@shivelights Yes it is just the first turn that gets skipped. Any other Ambush stones will work normally and give your dragon first turn in the line up.
mitchell_by_dragonmasterlynn-da9mut8.png
@shivelights Usually, a full Level-25 Coli team has 2 Ambushes each and are very fast, so you get 8 turns at the start of a battle. (6 Ambushes, 3 fast ones, -1 turn skipped.) This is usually plenty of time to win the battle.
@shivelights Usually, a full Level-25 Coli team has 2 Ambushes each and are very fast, so you get 8 turns at the start of a battle. (6 Ambushes, 3 fast ones, -1 turn skipped.) This is usually plenty of time to win the battle.
windh4.png
I was wondering what was going on with my ambush; came here to mention the same thing!

This is so frustrating >:[
I was wondering what was going on with my ambush; came here to mention the same thing!

This is so frustrating >:[
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
is there any way to fix it :( ? i just started playing FR and it was pretty hrd for me to get two ambush stones...and they're not working :( who can help?
is there any way to fix it :( ? i just started playing FR and it was pretty hrd for me to get two ambush stones...and they're not working :( who can help?
@RedRedRose
Sorry but no. There's currently no way to get around it. The only way to make Ambush work is by equipping more than one Ambush in your team.
@RedRedRose
Sorry but no. There's currently no way to get around it. The only way to make Ambush work is by equipping more than one Ambush in your team.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Is this still broken? This thread was so old that I assumed the bug had been fixed. I just bought and equipped an Ambush stone for the first time, and the dragon hasn't yet gotten the first turn in the three matches I've started.

Is ambush supposed to give you an additional turn at the beginning, or just a CHANCE of getting an additional turn?
Is this still broken? This thread was so old that I assumed the bug had been fixed. I just bought and equipped an Ambush stone for the first time, and the dragon hasn't yet gotten the first turn in the three matches I've started.

Is ambush supposed to give you an additional turn at the beginning, or just a CHANCE of getting an additional turn?
Pzs7FPJ.png
@Gaia

Necro'ed thread
@Gaia

Necro'ed thread
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
1 2