Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Newbie question thread
@Foxofwonders - Okay, good to know, thank you =)
@Foxofwonders - Okay, good to know, thank you =)
96190280.png84428020.png35114273.png51022667.png86346893.png
How do you price dragons? Or even sell them? I bought some with double colors for 6000 treasure and I think people would like them. @Skelkirie
How do you price dragons? Or even sell them? I bought some with double colors for 6000 treasure and I think people would like them. @Skelkirie
@Skelkirie, Where do you get the skin templates?
@Skelkirie, Where do you get the skin templates?
I've looked but can't find answer. How can you send gems to someone else and not want anything in return? Thank you.
I've looked but can't find answer. How can you send gems to someone else and not want anything in return? Thank you.
@Whyspyr
you can private message them and click on the box with the gem next to it and type in the amount of gems you want to send them.
@DarkAces
Click on the link on the side bar that says "custom skins", its under the shop tab, then click on the thing that says "download PSDs' and download the one you want.
@Pecha
Most of the achievements take awhile to kick in, also I don't think it'll register if you keep it in your vault.
@Sonus
Your best bet would be to search the AH for dragons with similar colors/genes and see how those are priced. I should also note that theres a dom battle going on right now and any dragon you sell for under 10K has the potential to become fodder.
@Whyspyr
you can private message them and click on the box with the gem next to it and type in the amount of gems you want to send them.
@DarkAces
Click on the link on the side bar that says "custom skins", its under the shop tab, then click on the thing that says "download PSDs' and download the one you want.
@Pecha
Most of the achievements take awhile to kick in, also I don't think it'll register if you keep it in your vault.
@Sonus
Your best bet would be to search the AH for dragons with similar colors/genes and see how those are priced. I should also note that theres a dom battle going on right now and any dragon you sell for under 10K has the potential to become fodder.
qVG1dyA.pngR0rVrid.png
@Skelkirie, thank you so much
@Skelkirie, thank you so much
@Skelkirie Thank you :)
@Skelkirie Thank you :)
kY5nwhE.png
@Skelkirie
Hello :)
So I was wondering, do people here ever stud their dragons? I would love to breed a dragon of mine to someone else's sometime in the future (and not have to buy a mate), but it doesn't seem like a very popular topic here. Am I right, or am I somehow just missing all the threads that have to do with that? XD
@Skelkirie
Hello :)
So I was wondering, do people here ever stud their dragons? I would love to breed a dragon of mine to someone else's sometime in the future (and not have to buy a mate), but it doesn't seem like a very popular topic here. Am I right, or am I somehow just missing all the threads that have to do with that? XD
Is exalting dragons the best way to make money? I feel kinda stuck just playing shock-switch over and over.

Also, super silly question- what do the stars under my name mean?

Is exalting dragons the best way to make money? I feel kinda stuck just playing shock-switch over and over.

Also, super silly question- what do the stars under my name mean?

@Tunapaste It's one of the best ways, yes! You can earn more treasure if you level dragons up in the Coliseum first but even level 1 babies will give you a minimum of like 2000, and breeding is free~

You'll get more stars as you post more in the forums! At 1000 posts you get a special shiny star.
@Tunapaste It's one of the best ways, yes! You can earn more treasure if you level dragons up in the Coliseum first but even level 1 babies will give you a minimum of like 2000, and breeding is free~

You'll get more stars as you post more in the forums! At 1000 posts you get a special shiny star.