Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Newbie question thread
@Maki The one to do with epilepsy/seizures which I have never had issues with.
Ughhh that's frustrating, do you think the a staff member could sort these messages or something as I don't have access to a computer?
@Maki The one to do with epilepsy/seizures which I have never had issues with.
Ughhh that's frustrating, do you think the a staff member could sort these messages or something as I don't have access to a computer?
Can you age or change the gender of a dragon.
Also how/where/can I sell or trade gems for a good coin rate?
Can you age or change the gender of a dragon.
Also how/where/can I sell or trade gems for a good coin rate?
@Umbree I'm not sure what you meant by aging, it goes automatically, but you can use a scroll of maturity to get a dragon to turn into an adult istantly, or a scroll of eternal youth to change a dragon (of any age) into a hatchling 'forever'. [item=scroll of maturity][item=scroll of eternal youth] Gender changes are currently not possible. You can trade gems in the items for sale forum.
@Umbree
I'm not sure what you meant by aging, it goes automatically, but you can use a scroll of maturity to get a dragon to turn into an adult istantly, or a scroll of eternal youth to change a dragon (of any age) into a hatchling 'forever'.
Scroll of Maturity Scroll of Eternal Youth

Gender changes are currently not possible.

You can trade gems in the items for sale forum.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Skelkirie Thank you for setting up this thread.

I was wondering how to check what my player ID is please? I saw it mentioned on the front page, as regards a glitch in the well fed bonus, but cannot find where to look that up.
@Skelkirie Thank you for setting up this thread.

I was wondering how to check what my player ID is please? I saw it mentioned on the front page, as regards a glitch in the well fed bonus, but cannot find where to look that up.
@Yorp

Your Player ID is on your profile page. Right under your name and beside your avatar pic. c:
@Yorp

Your Player ID is on your profile page. Right under your name and beside your avatar pic. c:
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Yorp
If you go to your clan profile its listed right under your username and next to your avatar ^u^
@Yorp
If you go to your clan profile its listed right under your username and next to your avatar ^u^
qVG1dyA.pngR0rVrid.png
@Skelkirie Thanks.

*rubs glasses*

*looks at profile again*

Dang, a gremlin must have painted it over with white ink,
I swear it was not there ten minutes ago!

*gets a big cold-iron hammer and starts looking for the little demon*
@Skelkirie Thanks.

*rubs glasses*

*looks at profile again*

Dang, a gremlin must have painted it over with white ink,
I swear it was not there ten minutes ago!

*gets a big cold-iron hammer and starts looking for the little demon*
Oh and thanks @Greyjoy too.
Oh and thanks @Greyjoy too.
@Skelkirie - I have a question about the auction house :3 What happens if something you put up for sale doesn't sell and/or expires? Does it just go back to your hoard/lair/etc? Thanks! =)
@Skelkirie - I have a question about the auction house :3 What happens if something you put up for sale doesn't sell and/or expires? Does it just go back to your hoard/lair/etc? Thanks! =)
96190280.png84428020.png35114273.png51022667.png86346893.png
@CapercaillieSkye
Saw your comment and decided to answer instead.
Exactly as you said, the item simply returns to your hoard. ;)

It might also be worth mentioning that the AH processing fee (the popup you see right before putting things for sale) is only paid when the item actually sells.
@CapercaillieSkye
Saw your comment and decided to answer instead.
Exactly as you said, the item simply returns to your hoard. ;)

It might also be worth mentioning that the AH processing fee (the popup you see right before putting things for sale) is only paid when the item actually sells.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png