Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2983 2984 2985 2986 2987 ... 3165 3166
@After thank you!
@After thank you!
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
@williwawwarden

No, this is new, since the release of the Aethers. I didn't have an issue at all before.

No, I'm not using a VPN.
@williwawwarden

No, this is new, since the release of the Aethers. I didn't have an issue at all before.

No, I'm not using a VPN.
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar No help there then. I was hoping, at least one of us would be better off if it had been that easy!

I have no other ideas, but thank you for replying and good luck to us both!
@Cheystar No help there then. I was hoping, at least one of us would be better off if it had been that easy!

I have no other ideas, but thank you for replying and good luck to us both!
Anyone got a guide of everything found by gathering in Wind?
Anyone got a guide of everything found by gathering in Wind?
JGnDE4d.gif
@RadiantAce There doesn't seem to be anything organised by element but this thread is mostly up to date and lists each item by where it can be found: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2317182/1
Or this thread is very out of date but has a partial list: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/136122/2#post_196558
@RadiantAce There doesn't seem to be anything organised by element but this thread is mostly up to date and lists each item by where it can be found: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2317182/1
Or this thread is very out of date but has a partial list: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/136122/2#post_196558
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I've seen some very fun & creative Accents that just change the soul-pearl of Pearlcatcher dragons...and I even own one!! [item=Accent: Roll for Initiative] How/where would you recommend I search to see all of those in one spot? TYSM ^^
I've seen some very fun & creative Accents that just change the soul-pearl of Pearlcatcher dragons...and I even own one!!

Accent: Roll for Initiative

How/where would you recommend I search to see all of those in one spot?

TYSM

^^
@BunnySox

While I don't believe there's a way to search for skins by whether or not the accent covers only the pearl, narrowing down the search in the game database might help.

This search can help you find Pearlcatcher accents. To narrow it down, you could search by Type (site vs player skin) and Pose ? | ?? (male vs female).

Something that might help is by changing the results to be sorted as Color Coverage: Lowest to Highest, instead of alphabetically.
@BunnySox

While I don't believe there's a way to search for skins by whether or not the accent covers only the pearl, narrowing down the search in the game database might help.

This search can help you find Pearlcatcher accents. To narrow it down, you could search by Type (site vs player skin) and Pose ? | ?? (male vs female).

Something that might help is by changing the results to be sorted as Color Coverage: Lowest to Highest, instead of alphabetically.
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
@EndOfTime

Oh TYSM that’s brilliant! Absolutely does the trick, can’t thank you enough!!

^^
@EndOfTime

Oh TYSM that’s brilliant! Absolutely does the trick, can’t thank you enough!!

^^
Is there a way to know which skins/accents are UMA's and which are....ummm....not?

I know the Festival skins are clearly marked on the Tool Tip, and the Familiars/Opponents skins that drop in the Coli are clearly distributed by Staff, as are skins/accents for events, festivals, etc., or....I'm not sure what they're called...

just curious...

TYSM

^^
Is there a way to know which skins/accents are UMA's and which are....ummm....not?

I know the Festival skins are clearly marked on the Tool Tip, and the Familiars/Opponents skins that drop in the Coli are clearly distributed by Staff, as are skins/accents for events, festivals, etc., or....I'm not sure what they're called...

just curious...

TYSM

^^
@BunnySox In the Game Database, the skin or accent's type will be listed as "Site Accent" or "Player Accent".
@BunnySox In the Game Database, the skin or accent's type will be listed as "Site Accent" or "Player Accent".
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
1 2 ... 2983 2984 2985 2986 2987 ... 3165 3166