Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 ... 3165 3166
can i submit more than one skin at once? i have one skin under review currently but i want to also go ahead and submit another (different) skin as well
can i submit more than one skin at once? i have one skin under review currently but i want to also go ahead and submit another (different) skin as well
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
@sweetsakuras
Yep, that should be fine! If you check the stickied Skins and Accents errors thread, you'll see several references to people having multiple skins in the queue.
@sweetsakuras
Yep, that should be fine! If you check the stickied Skins and Accents errors thread, you'll see several references to people having multiple skins in the queue.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl
i must have missed those when skimming through ^^" thank you!
@Naeryl
i must have missed those when skimming through ^^" thank you!
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
For some reason I can't breed my Banescales or my Pearlcatchers. The cooldown is finished on both, but if I try to breed two banescales, the name isn't able to be selected, same for the pearlcatchers. I'm not trying to breed a Bane and a Pearl together, I'm trying to do same breed breeding.

For some reason I can't breed my Banescales or my Pearlcatchers. The cooldown is finished on both, but if I try to breed two banescales, the name isn't able to be selected, same for the pearlcatchers. I'm not trying to breed a Bane and a Pearl together, I'm trying to do same breed breeding.

@ShoutaAizawa16 hard to tell without seeing the dragons you're trying to breed. since your lair's all fairly well-fed, this sounds like an issue of being related. checking them in Assay Bloodlines will let you know if they can breed.
@ShoutaAizawa16 hard to tell without seeing the dragons you're trying to breed. since your lair's all fairly well-fed, this sounds like an issue of being related. checking them in Assay Bloodlines will let you know if they can breed.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Do breed change scrolls reset dragons genes to basic?

I have galorer ones that say they do but when I checked the marketplace for other breeds there's no mention in the descriptions ;

Omg my half asleep brain mixing terms
Do breed change scrolls reset dragons genes to basic?

I have galorer ones that say they do but when I checked the marketplace for other breeds there's no mention in the descriptions ;

Omg my half asleep brain mixing terms
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
@BishieKaichou scrolls reset genes if you're changing from Ancient->Modern, Modern->Ancient, or Ancient->Ancient (since each Ancient's genes are unique to that breed). Modern->Modern changes will keep the original genes.
@BishieKaichou scrolls reset genes if you're changing from Ancient->Modern, Modern->Ancient, or Ancient->Ancient (since each Ancient's genes are unique to that breed). Modern->Modern changes will keep the original genes.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Ahhh thank you very much!
@After Ahhh thank you very much!
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
Is there a request thread for changing offspring names? Not for funsies or to swap out Unnamed, but I didn't notice until after I bought it that one of this dragon's offspring is named uhhh. Well, you can see for yourself. It's not. Great. To have in my lair but I like the dragon himself so... idk if the admins have a way to purge names like that but I'd honestly rather have Unnamed. Sensitive topic for me. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4963449][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/49635/4963449_350.png[/img][/url] Last name on the offspring list.
Is there a request thread for changing offspring names? Not for funsies or to swap out Unnamed, but I didn't notice until after I bought it that one of this dragon's offspring is named uhhh. Well, you can see for yourself. It's not. Great. To have in my lair but I like the dragon himself so... idk if the admins have a way to purge names like that but I'd honestly rather have Unnamed. Sensitive topic for me.

4963449_350.png

Last name on the offspring list.
@Litha If you think a dragon has an inappropriate name you can report it through contact us.
@Litha If you think a dragon has an inappropriate name you can report it through contact us.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 ... 3165 3166