Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 3197 3198
@FrozenStarlight - I didn't see an answer to your question about the Marketplace.

The treasure Marketplace restocks every 5 minutes (at :x5 and :x0). Every two hours, the even hours according to the site time, all of the stock in the treasure Marketplace disappears, and it starts over with the restocking.

Each restocking adds items to random sections of the Marketplace, and with random items. So at :05, maybe the familiar section will get 3 new random familiars, and the apparel section will get 4 new random apparel items, but the specialty section won't get anything at all.

The gem Marketplace is unlimited and always has current gem items in stock.

@josi - As far as I'm aware, Health Potions only drop in The Mire. Major Health Potions never drop. (Minor Health Potions are the red ones.)
@FrozenStarlight - I didn't see an answer to your question about the Marketplace.

The treasure Marketplace restocks every 5 minutes (at :x5 and :x0). Every two hours, the even hours according to the site time, all of the stock in the treasure Marketplace disappears, and it starts over with the restocking.

Each restocking adds items to random sections of the Marketplace, and with random items. So at :05, maybe the familiar section will get 3 new random familiars, and the apparel section will get 4 new random apparel items, but the specialty section won't get anything at all.

The gem Marketplace is unlimited and always has current gem items in stock.

@josi - As far as I'm aware, Health Potions only drop in The Mire. Major Health Potions never drop. (Minor Health Potions are the red ones.)
@Kiena - Ahh, I see! :] Thanks for answering my question. I'll try & remember that ^^
@Kiena - Ahh, I see! :] Thanks for answering my question. I'll try & remember that ^^
how do i buy more food? im out of insects
how do i buy more food? im out of insects
@MrFattymccatcat If you haven't used your gathering turns today you can use them on insect catching. You can do that tomorrow if you have, your dragons won't go below 80% by then so you won't lose your progress towards the bonus.
You can also spend some time in the coliseum c: Loads of food drops there.
Otherwise you can buy some on the AH or items for sale forum.
@MrFattymccatcat If you haven't used your gathering turns today you can use them on insect catching. You can do that tomorrow if you have, your dragons won't go below 80% by then so you won't lose your progress towards the bonus.
You can also spend some time in the coliseum c: Loads of food drops there.
Otherwise you can buy some on the AH or items for sale forum.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I would like to know whether I can add a Venomous Toridae familiar to one of my Faes. I think they are pretty cool, but I am afraid that something might happen since the info text states that they can be dangerous to Fae.
I would like to know whether I can add a Venomous Toridae familiar to one of my Faes. I think they are pretty cool, but I am afraid that something might happen since the info text states that they can be dangerous to Fae.
@kragthang: Most likely nothing will happen ;)
@kragthang: Most likely nothing will happen ;)
yAEXdRe.png
@EchoesAbove
I almost suspected that nothing will happen, but thanks for the clarification :))
@EchoesAbove
I almost suspected that nothing will happen, but thanks for the clarification :))
@josi Ah thank you! That makes sense n_n
@josi Ah thank you! That makes sense n_n
Here are some questions I have that weren't answered in the FAQ. Thank you to whomever answers these!
  1. Is it possible to change a dragon's color? I think that there's an item that randomly changes all the colors, but is there one for just one color? Like if you wanted to just change the secondary color, is there an item for that?
  2. How much is it going to cost to expand your lair? Like the cost total for a row (5 dragons slots).
  3. Despite my Guardian dragon, Spat, having the highest Quick stat in my party, he still goes last? Is this a glitch or am I misunderstanding the stat?
Here are some questions I have that weren't answered in the FAQ. Thank you to whomever answers these!
  1. Is it possible to change a dragon's color? I think that there's an item that randomly changes all the colors, but is there one for just one color? Like if you wanted to just change the secondary color, is there an item for that?
  2. How much is it going to cost to expand your lair? Like the cost total for a row (5 dragons slots).
  3. Despite my Guardian dragon, Spat, having the highest Quick stat in my party, he still goes last? Is this a glitch or am I misunderstanding the stat?
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
Hi there, @MrEffie!

To answer your first question, the only item that can change a dragon's color is the Scatterscroll, which randomly changes all three of a dragon's colors. There is no item that can change only one color, and no plans to add an item like that, since the challenge of this game is to breed your dream dragon. :^)

As for your second question, the cost to expand your Lair increases with each upgrade. You'll probably find this thread useful, as it lists the prices of all the Lair upgrades.
Hi there, @MrEffie!

To answer your first question, the only item that can change a dragon's color is the Scatterscroll, which randomly changes all three of a dragon's colors. There is no item that can change only one color, and no plans to add an item like that, since the challenge of this game is to breed your dream dragon. :^)

As for your second question, the cost to expand your Lair increases with each upgrade. You'll probably find this thread useful, as it lists the prices of all the Lair upgrades.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 3197 3198