Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What's this battle stone?
I could be mistaken, but I remember going through AH and seeing a stone that lets you sometimes go first at the start of battle? If I'm remembering right and that stone exists, what would it be called?
Also, is there a list of the different battle items anywhere?
I could be mistaken, but I remember going through AH and seeing a stone that lets you sometimes go first at the start of battle? If I'm remembering right and that stone exists, what would it be called?
Also, is there a list of the different battle items anywhere?
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
It's called Ambush, but a glitch means the first turn of every battle is skipped so if you've only got one, you might not get that first turn. If you equip 2, you'll definitely get it (up to a total of 8 turns if you have 2 on each dragon).
It's called Ambush, but a glitch means the first turn of every battle is skipped so if you've only got one, you might not get that first turn. If you equip 2, you'll definitely get it (up to a total of 8 turns if you have 2 on each dragon).
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@PhantomMaple

This is a guide for battle stones: link. You can also check these threads:
@PhantomMaple

This is a guide for battle stones: link. You can also check these threads:
@EisenDragoon @Maki
Thank you both very much for your help and the links.
That sucks that there are still bugs on so many stones. I really enjoy battling.
Here's hoping they can be fixed soon, eh?
@EisenDragoon @Maki
Thank you both very much for your help and the links.
That sucks that there are still bugs on so many stones. I really enjoy battling.
Here's hoping they can be fixed soon, eh?
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png