Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Minimum strength for oneshot coli SOLVED
I'm sure it used to be in a guide somewhere, the minimum strength needed to one-shot enemies in the coliseum with eliminate. Per individual monster, NOT the minimum strength needed to one shot every opponent in that area.
I'm sure it used to be in a guide somewhere, the minimum strength needed to one-shot enemies in the coliseum with eliminate. Per individual monster, NOT the minimum strength needed to one shot every opponent in that area.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I think it probably depends on the area. My guardian has 48 strength and could probably oneshot up to Sandswept Delta, but not over.
I think it probably depends on the area. My guardian has 48 strength and could probably oneshot up to Sandswept Delta, but not over.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiSDmjqP-WQqdHB1eU9fU25LelFyazAtSWRkT0Nzc0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I forgot where I got this from, and I don't know if it's all up to date!
I'll look around for the source, but that last column is what you are looking for.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiSDmjqP-WQqdHB1eU9fU25LelFyazAtSWRkT0Nzc0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I forgot where I got this from, and I don't know if it's all up to date!
I'll look around for the source, but that last column is what you are looking for.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@TheLOAD
I'm actually looking for the strength needed for every monster. I know my team can one-shot everything in the Arena, but not above. I do wonder, however, if there are creatures in the final three areas that I CAN one-shot. There must be.
@TheLOAD
I'm actually looking for the strength needed for every monster. I know my team can one-shot everything in the Arena, but not above. I do wonder, however, if there are creatures in the final three areas that I CAN one-shot. There must be.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@clockworkMoose
It does look very much like what I need, I think I can use it, thank you!
@clockworkMoose
It does look very much like what I need, I think I can use it, thank you!
FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders

See the Coliseum Monster Chart or this spreadsheet.
@Foxofwonders

See the Coliseum Monster Chart or this spreadsheet.
@Maki
Awesome! Thanks! =D
@Maki
Awesome! Thanks! =D
FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png