Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sims 3
Anyone playing? :D
I used to be hooked, but I haven't played in a while because my old laptop got all crappy and couldn't handle it. Now I'm wondering if I should install it to my new laptop. I'm afraid I'm going to break that too, but I'll probably end up installing it anyway.
Anyone playing? :D
I used to be hooked, but I haven't played in a while because my old laptop got all crappy and couldn't handle it. Now I'm wondering if I should install it to my new laptop. I'm afraid I'm going to break that too, but I'll probably end up installing it anyway.
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
I love Sims 3! Though, I'll admit I haven't played it in awhile. I want to get another expansion pack, but I dunno which one. I currently have Supernatural!

I say you install it to your new laptop, don't be afraid to try! xP

Anyways, are you all excited for Sims 4?
I love Sims 3! Though, I'll admit I haven't played it in awhile. I want to get another expansion pack, but I dunno which one. I currently have Supernatural!

I say you install it to your new laptop, don't be afraid to try! xP

Anyways, are you all excited for Sims 4?
992_71565f2dc180aec1_I.gif34234_67432cf27e442007_I.gif
Yes, I think I'll do it this weekend. :3

I don't know how I feel about sims 4. Of course, it's always exciting with a new version of sims with a lot of new features, but I feel like sims 3 just got out. I don't want to spend all my money on new expansion packs all over again.
Yes, I think I'll do it this weekend. :3

I don't know how I feel about sims 4. Of course, it's always exciting with a new version of sims with a lot of new features, but I feel like sims 3 just got out. I don't want to spend all my money on new expansion packs all over again.
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
Love the Sims games! I played all the time until my laptop decided "nope" and just won't run it anymore.

I do plan to play again once I get a laptop with a dedicated graphics card.
Love the Sims games! I played all the time until my laptop decided "nope" and just won't run it anymore.

I do plan to play again once I get a laptop with a dedicated graphics card.
T8qcMaV.png
I haven't played a Sim game since they were a thing on the PS2.
I miss spending hours on my virtual family, it was everything I wanted!
I haven't played a Sim game since they were a thing on the PS2.
I miss spending hours on my virtual family, it was everything I wanted!
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
Love it and cannot wait for Sims 4. I'm an addict lol.
Love it and cannot wait for Sims 4. I'm an addict lol.
I really enjoy the Sims 3 and all its expansions and previous versions. I just love being someone else and making them be all successful :D
I really enjoy the Sims 3 and all its expansions and previous versions. I just love being someone else and making them be all successful :D
Oh man, this was my obsession at one point in time. I got characters of my boyfriend and I, and it's so much fun to watch them interact because they act a lot like us in reality. :P
Oh man, this was my obsession at one point in time. I got characters of my boyfriend and I, and it's so much fun to watch them interact because they act a lot like us in reality. :P
AgfYhsq.png
LOVE SIMS 3. Another one who made sims of their partner, then I tried to generate a child for us. So far, looks just like our little man. :) Favorite expansion is definitely "Pets", though I really wish they gave it more than dog/cat/horse. Where is the love for the reptiles? (Though, you can catch them, so there's that, at least.)
LOVE SIMS 3. Another one who made sims of their partner, then I tried to generate a child for us. So far, looks just like our little man. :) Favorite expansion is definitely "Pets", though I really wish they gave it more than dog/cat/horse. Where is the love for the reptiles? (Though, you can catch them, so there's that, at least.)
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
LMAO yes. @dualscar always tells me i have an obsession with the sims 3. i haven't been playing it much the past couple of days but i have like 2 or 3 gigs of custom content and run a sims blog on tumblr that has about 300 followers. i need to find more productive ways to spend my time.
LMAO yes. @dualscar always tells me i have an obsession with the sims 3. i haven't been playing it much the past couple of days but i have like 2 or 3 gigs of custom content and run a sims blog on tumblr that has about 300 followers. i need to find more productive ways to spend my time.