Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sims 3
Alright.. I'm doing it. I'm installing sims 3 to my new laptop. I hope to god it doesn't make my laptop as bad as my last one. ;_;
Alright.. I'm doing it. I'm installing sims 3 to my new laptop. I hope to god it doesn't make my laptop as bad as my last one. ;_;
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
I go through spurts of addiction to Sims. xD I'll play it constantly for a few weeks then not touch it for a couple months. Now I wanna play it again. D:

The only expansion I have is Supernatural. I'm wanting to get pets or world adventures. Does anyone have any suggestions on fun expansions to try?
I go through spurts of addiction to Sims. xD I'll play it constantly for a few weeks then not touch it for a couple months. Now I wanna play it again. D:

The only expansion I have is Supernatural. I'm wanting to get pets or world adventures. Does anyone have any suggestions on fun expansions to try?
TEbNEim.png
Petspetspets! It's my favourite expansion pack. I also hear seasons should be pretty awesome, but I haven't tried it.
Petspetspets! It's my favourite expansion pack. I also hear seasons should be pretty awesome, but I haven't tried it.
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
I play it quite a bit. I take it slowly, with huge lifespans. I don't know why - most people get bored by that pace, but I find it much more comfortable than the default. Like I can really get to know the Sims properly and give them proper, detailed relationships with other Sims.

I only have one expansion (Pets) and I thoroughly recommend it.
I play it quite a bit. I take it slowly, with huge lifespans. I don't know why - most people get bored by that pace, but I find it much more comfortable than the default. Like I can really get to know the Sims properly and give them proper, detailed relationships with other Sims.

I only have one expansion (Pets) and I thoroughly recommend it.
5jwgux.jpg
The pet add-on got me in Sims 3. I always wanted customizable horses and such. All I wished for would be a parcour where you actually time the jumps yourself (click button to jump) and not let them ride hours and hours all on their own.

Except of that, yes, I am addicted to this game....
The pet add-on got me in Sims 3. I always wanted customizable horses and such. All I wished for would be a parcour where you actually time the jumps yourself (click button to jump) and not let them ride hours and hours all on their own.

Except of that, yes, I am addicted to this game....
I would play more sims 3, but its not on my computer! So I gotta wait for my turn. ^^U

In the mean time, I still really love sims 2! Which my old laptop can very safely run. Seasons and supernatural are my two absolute favorite expansions for Sims 3! Cause in one you get werewolves and in the other you can get male sims alien pregnant. C8<
I would play more sims 3, but its not on my computer! So I gotta wait for my turn. ^^U

In the mean time, I still really love sims 2! Which my old laptop can very safely run. Seasons and supernatural are my two absolute favorite expansions for Sims 3! Cause in one you get werewolves and in the other you can get male sims alien pregnant. C8<
badge1mini_zps7904d69e.png
I was given the Wii version for Christmas, which is pretty entertaining, but I am planning to get the PC version when I can. Had planned to get it a couple of months back, but I have been waiting to find the two-pack with the base game and Supernatural.

It took me a while to warm up to it due to how different it was from previous The Sims games, but I did eventually get hooked despite how bugged and laggy the Wii version is at times.
I was given the Wii version for Christmas, which is pretty entertaining, but I am planning to get the PC version when I can. Had planned to get it a couple of months back, but I have been waiting to find the two-pack with the base game and Supernatural.

It took me a while to warm up to it due to how different it was from previous The Sims games, but I did eventually get hooked despite how bugged and laggy the Wii version is at times.
"Back in my day, we had to hope a mystical bird beast would incubate our nests because our nesting grounds took so long to render. You youngins and your incubate buttons..." - Akiri
I&#039;ve been playing sims a lot lately, myself. c: I made a town with sims of most of my characters and I&#039;m just kinda letting them do whatever. Lots of strange pairings happened as a result, oops.

Love the pets expansion. It&#039;s probably my favorite one, then again I just kinda love animals. Heh.

I&#039;m kinda tempted to make humanized versions of my dragons now. Might be fun. I&#039;ve already got some ideas for it. c:
I&#039;ve been playing sims a lot lately, myself. c: I made a town with sims of most of my characters and I&#039;m just kinda letting them do whatever. Lots of strange pairings happened as a result, oops.

Love the pets expansion. It&#039;s probably my favorite one, then again I just kinda love animals. Heh.

I&#039;m kinda tempted to make humanized versions of my dragons now. Might be fun. I&#039;ve already got some ideas for it. c:
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
I play with a story progression fixer that won&#039;t let me play it until I update Sims 3 with a big patch and I haven&#039;t ever gotten around to it so I haven&#039;t played Sims 3 in a while.
I play with a story progression fixer that won&#039;t let me play it until I update Sims 3 with a big patch and I haven&#039;t ever gotten around to it so I haven&#039;t played Sims 3 in a while.
Aliens returned for Seasons but I haven&#039;t been alien abducted yet *dang it lucky trait* can&#039;t wait for my mersims in a week. Have a plant sim baby planted on my lot but the short seasons kinda keep putting it in dormacy DESPITE being indoors. Still haven&#039;t figured out which occult could be in the last of the announced expansions Sims 3 Future
Aliens returned for Seasons but I haven&#039;t been alien abducted yet *dang it lucky trait* can&#039;t wait for my mersims in a week. Have a plant sim baby planted on my lot but the short seasons kinda keep putting it in dormacy DESPITE being indoors. Still haven&#039;t figured out which occult could be in the last of the announced expansions Sims 3 Future