Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sims 3
I love sims 3. It is so addictive ^^
I love sims 3. It is so addictive ^^
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
Aww, I really want the season expansion but then again, I'm still a little wuss who is too afraid to install too many expansion pack to my laptop haha.
Right now I only have pets installed, but I'm planning on installing my supernatural game soon. I also have ambitions laying around, but it's not as cool as it sounds. I got pretty tired of it after a while. (though, working at the firestation pretty was awesome)

Aww, I really want the season expansion but then again, I'm still a little wuss who is too afraid to install too many expansion pack to my laptop haha.
Right now I only have pets installed, but I'm planning on installing my supernatural game soon. I also have ambitions laying around, but it's not as cool as it sounds. I got pretty tired of it after a while. (though, working at the firestation pretty was awesome)

teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
I have the Sims 3! Currently I only have Pets, Ambitions and World Adventures. I really want Generations, Island Paradise and University Life (PlantSims!) though. ouo
I have the Sims 3! Currently I only have Pets, Ambitions and World Adventures. I really want Generations, Island Paradise and University Life (PlantSims!) though. ouo
I love Sims. Been playing since the first one on and off. Right now I have World Adventures, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural and I'm pre ordering Paradise Island. I really want Generations, University LIfe, and Ambitions.

I still haven't done a "Dynasty" I keep meaning too. To be completely honest I'm not sure my children can grow up without Generations. Can anyone answer me that? I've played forever but I always create "new" sims. I'm actually out of the loop about a lot of things.
I love Sims. Been playing since the first one on and off. Right now I have World Adventures, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural and I'm pre ordering Paradise Island. I really want Generations, University LIfe, and Ambitions.

I still haven't done a "Dynasty" I keep meaning too. To be completely honest I'm not sure my children can grow up without Generations. Can anyone answer me that? I've played forever but I always create "new" sims. I'm actually out of the loop about a lot of things.
I loved sims 2 and I enjoyed sims 3 for a while, but honestly it's gotten a bit stale for me. I might mess around it with occasionally but I rarely play it anymore. xD; I stopped buying expansions a while ago, won't be getting 4.
I loved sims 2 and I enjoyed sims 3 for a while, but honestly it's gotten a bit stale for me. I might mess around it with occasionally but I rarely play it anymore. xD; I stopped buying expansions a while ago, won't be getting 4.

@Nefertari

Of course your children can grow up without generations. I always make my sims have babies, it's so fun watching them grow. .w.

@Nefertari

Of course your children can grow up without generations. I always make my sims have babies, it's so fun watching them grow. .w.

teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
WHHHHHY.
You reminded me of the horrible experience where I thought I wasn't going to play Sims 3 anymore AND UNINSTALLED IT ALL. Next day I wanted to play it again and couldn't find the cd. I. Wanted. To. Die.

can i have ur pc w/ ur sims pls.
WHHHHHY.
You reminded me of the horrible experience where I thought I wasn't going to play Sims 3 anymore AND UNINSTALLED IT ALL. Next day I wanted to play it again and couldn't find the cd. I. Wanted. To. Die.

can i have ur pc w/ ur sims pls.
b12.pngimage.pngimage.png
@Vunistas I learned a long time ago not to uninstall games I was "done" with. Especially ones that take forever to load. My husband and I decided to get back into world of warcraft a few years ago and it took me 8 hours to load it on both PCs. After that I was like nope. Not deleting it. Sure enough we've quit and restarted time and again and he always has to steal my copy off my computer. Sims and WoW, 2 things that don't get deleted off my PC.

Although I'm pretty much done with wow, I'll keep it. I've said it before.

@Tea First you have the best name EVER! and 2nd thanks bunches. We'll have to see how it works out. I have like 200 games in Steam alone so I don't play it much. With GTA V coming out and me moving around the world this fall we'll see. But if this discussion continues I'll keep ya'll updated.
@Vunistas I learned a long time ago not to uninstall games I was "done" with. Especially ones that take forever to load. My husband and I decided to get back into world of warcraft a few years ago and it took me 8 hours to load it on both PCs. After that I was like nope. Not deleting it. Sure enough we've quit and restarted time and again and he always has to steal my copy off my computer. Sims and WoW, 2 things that don't get deleted off my PC.

Although I'm pretty much done with wow, I'll keep it. I've said it before.

@Tea First you have the best name EVER! and 2nd thanks bunches. We'll have to see how it works out. I have like 200 games in Steam alone so I don't play it much. With GTA V coming out and me moving around the world this fall we'll see. But if this discussion continues I'll keep ya'll updated.