Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New Player :D
1 2
Hi there :)

I'm new here, like so many other people. I know I'm adding to a huge pile of New Player threads, but still :) I'm hoping to make friends on this website since my last endeavor on Howrse didn't really work... but yeah!

I learned about about this place since I followed DemonML on deviantart, and I have to say, this is probably the most fun I've had on a website since the animal crossing forums XD (ahaha sad to say this is true). Wow, what am I doing making a post one day after I'm joining. Oh well, forums are fun XD As anyone reading this can probably tell, I like smilies. Yes. Yes I do XD

I live in Singapore, I had a brief spell in Perth, Australia a few years back and I enjoyed it :) I'm turning fifteen in two weeks, and am in Secondary 3 of my schooling. I am a weird, weird person who likes video games, anime and manga, and likes watching Let's Plays on youtube. I have loads of weird personal quirks, too.

So yeah, I hope to make friends and please don't hesitate to friend me! I won't bite :) hehe
Hi there :)

I'm new here, like so many other people. I know I'm adding to a huge pile of New Player threads, but still :) I'm hoping to make friends on this website since my last endeavor on Howrse didn't really work... but yeah!

I learned about about this place since I followed DemonML on deviantart, and I have to say, this is probably the most fun I've had on a website since the animal crossing forums XD (ahaha sad to say this is true). Wow, what am I doing making a post one day after I'm joining. Oh well, forums are fun XD As anyone reading this can probably tell, I like smilies. Yes. Yes I do XD

I live in Singapore, I had a brief spell in Perth, Australia a few years back and I enjoyed it :) I'm turning fifteen in two weeks, and am in Secondary 3 of my schooling. I am a weird, weird person who likes video games, anime and manga, and likes watching Let's Plays on youtube. I have loads of weird personal quirks, too.

So yeah, I hope to make friends and please don't hesitate to friend me! I won't bite :) hehe
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you will have fun here, make many friends, and get many dragons. :D
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you will have fun here, make many friends, and get many dragons. :D
I need Twenty Good Men(tm)
Ahaha thank you very much!

Nice avatar by the way XD
Ahaha thank you very much!

Nice avatar by the way XD
Thank you! :3

My dragon looks like a crazy alchemist with those googles and that hat. (And that beard)
Thank you! :3

My dragon looks like a crazy alchemist with those googles and that hat. (And that beard)
I need Twenty Good Men(tm)
Hehe crazy alchemists are the best!

The beard is the best part XD I'm just imagining your dragon standing behind some huge wooden table with potions and stuff all on top of it, and he's just making some crazy potion with it.
Hehe crazy alchemists are the best!

The beard is the best part XD I'm just imagining your dragon standing behind some huge wooden table with potions and stuff all on top of it, and he's just making some crazy potion with it.
Hey there! You can add me if you'd like! I'm always willing to help too if you need to ask something
Hey there! You can add me if you'd like! I'm always willing to help too if you need to ask something
Oh hey, sure! I'll add you too X)
Oh hey, sure! I'll add you too X)
/dances on your post/ [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/fe078c6ee77abcba0335a81a3a6823f4/tumblr_mnbo1uliIN1s8d736o1_500.gif[/img] Welcome to [b]Flight Rising[/b]. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I dooo. :D
/dances on your post/
tumblr_mnbo1uliIN1s8d736o1_500.gif

Welcome to Flight Rising. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I dooo. :D
48vur6d.png
Hahaha I'm already having lot's of fun, thank you!

I have no idea how to do that but I will write dance here. Haha crappy reply, I know.
Hahaha I'm already having lot's of fun, thank you!

I have no idea how to do that but I will write dance here. Haha crappy reply, I know.
Having lived/living in Singapore and Aussie sounds freakin sweet.
Having lived/living in Singapore and Aussie sounds freakin sweet.
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
1 2