Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New Player :D
1 2
OOOOO :D Singaporean?? :D Nice to meet you! :D
I'm from Malaysia >:D we're like... neighbors ZOMG O_____O AWESOME XD

anyways... HELLO! :D

ps: I abuse emoticons 0__0 xD

UZVTEBc.png
[quote name="tazius" date="2013-06-13 23:55:53" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=1&id=64115#64953"]Having lived/living in Singapore and Aussie sounds freakin [i]sweet[/i].[/quote] Aha hells yeah it was fun. I had like two different experiences in both places that made living in Australia so fun, even if I only lived there fortwo years :)
Having lived/living in Singapore and Aussie sounds freakin sweet.

Aha hells yeah it was fun. I had like two different experiences in both places that made living in Australia so fun, even if I only lived there fortwo years :)
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
[quote name="bamboo123" date="2013-06-14 00:41:10" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=1&id=64115#65005"]OOOOO :D Singaporean?? :D Nice to meet you! :D I'm from Malaysia >:D we're like... neighbors ZOMG O_____O AWESOME XD anyways... HELLO! :D ps: I abuse emoticons 0__0 xD[/quote] That we are :) which part do you live in? My family is lazy so whenever we go to Malaysia we always go to johor bahru or kuala lumpur XD I think the farthest I've been is penang :D And don't worry .-. I use emoticons like nuts too XD

That we are :) which part do you live in? My family is lazy so whenever we go to Malaysia we always go to johor bahru or kuala lumpur XD I think the farthest I've been is penang :D

And don't worry .-. I use emoticons like nuts too XD
@FallingIcarus, in Cheras :D In between K.L. and Selangor XD ahhaha :D

I haven't even been to penang before .___.

emoticons are awwwzummm >:D
@FallingIcarus, in Cheras :D In between K.L. and Selangor XD ahhaha :D

I haven't even been to penang before .___.

emoticons are awwwzummm >:D
UZVTEBc.png
@bamboo123 O.O I've never been there before. Maybe I will one day, knowing how many times my parents try to bring my family on one day road trips :D but even so I guess we'll only go to malacca or something

YEP they rawk XD
@bamboo123 O.O I've never been there before. Maybe I will one day, knowing how many times my parents try to bring my family on one day road trips :D but even so I guess we'll only go to malacca or something

YEP they rawk XD
Good ole Perth, I used to live there when i was younger, i now live in Queensland. So still an aussie. Welcome to FR!
Good ole Perth, I used to live there when i was younger, i now live in Queensland. So still an aussie. Welcome to FR!
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy Thank you XD Perth was fun, very quiet and peaceful. I think that's pretty much all I've been to in Australia, except for a holiday in Darwin when I was still a kid. I remember breaking a wineglass there O.O
@Smoothy Thank you XD Perth was fun, very quiet and peaceful. I think that's pretty much all I've been to in Australia, except for a holiday in Darwin when I was still a kid. I remember breaking a wineglass there O.O
Welcome :3
Welcome :3
@Darkwolf Thank you very much :D
@Darkwolf Thank you very much :D
Welcome! I must say I'm a bit of a gamer addict as well (LOL those Let's Plays). Haven't been to as many interesting places though!

I also posted on Day 1, don't worry XD.
Welcome! I must say I'm a bit of a gamer addict as well (LOL those Let's Plays). Haven't been to as many interesting places though!

I also posted on Day 1, don't worry XD.
1 2