Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | where from?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
California born and raised!

Vietnamese descent.
California born and raised!

Vietnamese descent.
My Redbubble shop
UK, Scotland
What @Mayana said (tho at the moment its pretty sunny??)
UK, Scotland
What @Mayana said (tho at the moment its pretty sunny??)
Hahahah these kinds of things amuse me so much. ;w; I'm glad to see FR is so multinational; usually I'm stuck in sites filled with Americans who are online when I'm totally asleep.

As for me, Pinoy here! Philippines, Filipino-Chinese descent, though leaning to Chinese by a percentage which has a decimal in it and is therefore painful to the eyes.
Hahahah these kinds of things amuse me so much. ;w; I'm glad to see FR is so multinational; usually I'm stuck in sites filled with Americans who are online when I'm totally asleep.

As for me, Pinoy here! Philippines, Filipino-Chinese descent, though leaning to Chinese by a percentage which has a decimal in it and is therefore painful to the eyes.
Auctioning my Sunchaser Jewelry!
Luxembourg, Europe speaking!
Though I moved to Germany (NRW) two years ago.. But at the moment I'm in Luxembourg again!
Greets! C:
Luxembourg, Europe speaking!
Though I moved to Germany (NRW) two years ago.. But at the moment I'm in Luxembourg again!
Greets! C:
I'm from New Hampshire, but currently living/working in NYC! Talk about a different type of lifestyle!!
I'm from New Hampshire, but currently living/working in NYC! Talk about a different type of lifestyle!!
Bc6n0oz.png7eWEK1d.png2oKWHHi.png4XELMpY.pngxfJywDf.pngGQwwdGP.png1zXxoeI.pngyavSdl9.png04Rja0e.pngiGXru84.pngfnpdz6c.pngJTFn1Qy.pngI4T4if1.pngIjUgEyl.png
I'm in the UK. :-)
I'm in the UK. :-)
I'm from London in the UK.
I'm from London in the UK.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
Quebec, Canada here! Though not native; I'm originally from the US! :D
Quebec, Canada here! Though not native; I'm originally from the US! :D
I'm originally from Portugal (Lisbon), but currently live in the UK (North Yorkshire). :)
I'm originally from Portugal (Lisbon), but currently live in the UK (North Yorkshire). :)
signaturething.png
[quote name="Alphares" date="2013-06-12 06:37:44" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=2&id=49665#50028"]Austria [i](Europe)[/i] here! I wonder if I'm the only one from there.[/quote] @Alphares You're not alone! I'm also from the capital of Schnitzel and Sacher cake :D And also two of my others Flight Rising Friends, one is from Vienna and another from Tyrol and I'm also from Styria/Tyrol :3 And to all English-speakers, I'm sorry for my English. Take an Sacher cake as an exchange for my bad grammar :)
Austria (Europe) here! I wonder if I'm the only one from there.
@Alphares You're not alone!
I'm also from the capital of Schnitzel and Sacher cake :D
And also two of my others Flight Rising Friends, one is from Vienna and another from Tyrol and I'm also from Styria/Tyrol :3

And to all English-speakers, I'm sorry for my English.
Take an Sacher cake as an exchange for my bad grammar :)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27