Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games like FR.... but horses
[quote name="Bechena" date="2024-05-04 20:36:14" ] up ! [/quote] Hey @Bechena, just as a note, [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam]bumping is not allowed[/url] outside of the exempt sales forums!
Bechena wrote on 2024-05-04 20:36:14:
up !

Hey @Bechena, just as a note, bumping is not allowed outside of the exempt sales forums!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

There was an FR-esque horse game that I tried years ago, but I forgot the name of it. I don't think any of the games mentioned in this thread match it. I didn't play it for very long because I found it a bit shallow, but the art was really pretty.

I remember it could be quite colourful and magical, and it really did feel kind of similar to FR with how there were sprites that could be varied in colours and patterns, and you could maybe get skins as well? Only the female horses had breeding cooldowns which I guess is realistic but it annoyed me at the time. The horses were quite lanky like "Last Unicorn" style. Possibly a false memory but the horses may have been hatched from eggs? Yeah, I know.

Maybe it doesn't exist anymore? I skimmed my emails to find any registration stuff but since I don't remember the name of it I can't even find that.
There was an FR-esque horse game that I tried years ago, but I forgot the name of it. I don't think any of the games mentioned in this thread match it. I didn't play it for very long because I found it a bit shallow, but the art was really pretty.

I remember it could be quite colourful and magical, and it really did feel kind of similar to FR with how there were sprites that could be varied in colours and patterns, and you could maybe get skins as well? Only the female horses had breeding cooldowns which I guess is realistic but it annoyed me at the time. The horses were quite lanky like "Last Unicorn" style. Possibly a false memory but the horses may have been hatched from eggs? Yeah, I know.

Maybe it doesn't exist anymore? I skimmed my emails to find any registration stuff but since I don't remember the name of it I can't even find that.
WYlLiNl.gif
@Mangrit
Was it Valley of Unicorns? I think that game no longer exists :( I tried looking for it again recently
@Mangrit
Was it Valley of Unicorns? I think that game no longer exists :( I tried looking for it again recently
I'm Elda on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
[quote name="Bechena" date="2024-05-05 17:05:05" ] @cpvr omg this list.... a goldmine!! [/quote] Thank you!
Bechena wrote on 2024-05-05 17:05:05:
@cpvr omg this list.... a goldmine!!
Thank you!
@Elda wow, yes it was! I'm impressed you were able to identify it. RIP. I would have played it again for a while if it was still running
@Elda wow, yes it was! I'm impressed you were able to identify it. RIP. I would have played it again for a while if it was still running
WYlLiNl.gif
I swear i saw a video on an upcoming horse game like fr but it refreshed so i never saw it again. It was like something stable.
I swear i saw a video on an upcoming horse game like fr but it refreshed so i never saw it again. It was like something stable.
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
@Elda @Mangrit Ah i remember valley of unicorns ! Shame they took down the site.... it really seems like there is an unfilled horse pet game niche right now
@Elda @Mangrit Ah i remember valley of unicorns ! Shame they took down the site.... it really seems like there is an unfilled horse pet game niche right now
qPfmzlI.gif
There is also a game called Equinepassion - as a heads-up, it is a german game (the link send you to the international server tho), so I have no clue how active the international community is, as I only play on the german version. it is also much more focused on reality (aka realistic breeding, genetics, etc) and you can't really dress up your horses. it is free to play, however you can buy gthe (very cheap imo) premium version, which unlocks some features. none of those features are necessary to play the game, but they certainly are helpful and/or nice to have. takes a bit of time to get the g´hang of it, but I personally really like it :)
There is also a game called Equinepassion - as a heads-up, it is a german game (the link send you to the international server tho), so I have no clue how active the international community is, as I only play on the german version. it is also much more focused on reality (aka realistic breeding, genetics, etc) and you can't really dress up your horses. it is free to play, however you can buy gthe (very cheap imo) premium version, which unlocks some features. none of those features are necessary to play the game, but they certainly are helpful and/or nice to have. takes a bit of time to get the g´hang of it, but I personally really like it :)
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
@Istasha oh the art on here is beautiful, I am registering right now!
@Istasha oh the art on here is beautiful, I am registering right now!
qPfmzlI.gif
It miiiiiight be dead (genuinely don't know), but I loved, loved, LOVED Poneyvallee (Pony valley) when I was, like, 4-10! http://www.poneyvallee.com/ Also did you play Bella Sara? So unfortunate that it got shut down... [emoji=tundra sad size=2] I do really LOVE (and have been playing almost everyday since 2008) howrse, though! Ever since I got to know FR, sending a horse to heaven feels like exalting them to me, though xD
It miiiiiight be dead (genuinely don't know), but I loved, loved, LOVED Poneyvallee (Pony valley) when I was, like, 4-10!
http://www.poneyvallee.com/

Also did you play Bella Sara? So unfortunate that it got shut down...

I do really LOVE (and have been playing almost everyday since 2008) howrse, though! Ever since I got to know FR, sending a horse to heaven feels like exalting them to me, though xD
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen