Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Upcoming games you look most forward to?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Which games are on your current wishlist or you have big hopes for / are following the development of? :)

For me I am hoping Black Myth: Wukong will be a good game this year!

Additionally I am keeping a keen eye on things like Draconia, Day of Dragons, The Last Sanctum, Dragon Game Project, The Wings of Dawn and Path of Titans. Also Glyde the Dragon.

Keeping hope up for maybe an announcement for a new spyro game (I would love a proper successor to the original trilogy).
Which games are on your current wishlist or you have big hopes for / are following the development of? :)

For me I am hoping Black Myth: Wukong will be a good game this year!

Additionally I am keeping a keen eye on things like Draconia, Day of Dragons, The Last Sanctum, Dragon Game Project, The Wings of Dawn and Path of Titans. Also Glyde the Dragon.

Keeping hope up for maybe an announcement for a new spyro game (I would love a proper successor to the original trilogy).
rI2B9a8.png
silksong [emoji=skydancer sad size=2]
silksong
oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2024-04-10 18:02:12" ] silksong [emoji=skydancer sad size=2] [/quote] also deltarune
DriftingDreams wrote on 2024-04-10 18:02:12:
silksong
also deltarune

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Stole Time! Been waiting literally like 10 years for a sequel to Fantasy Life hahaha.
Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Stole Time! Been waiting literally like 10 years for a sequel to Fantasy Life hahaha.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Fantasy Life: The Girl Who Stole Time and Endless Ocean: Luminous!
Fantasy Life: The Girl Who Stole Time and Endless Ocean: Luminous!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Obligatory Silksong, Haunted Chocolatier, Deltarune, The Elder Scrolls VI, etc... but as for other 'regular' (aka ones I havent been waiting absolute ages for) games:

Animal Well is the most recent one that I can think of! It looks SO insanely good and it seems that every review is hyping it up so I'm very excited :]
Obligatory Silksong, Haunted Chocolatier, Deltarune, The Elder Scrolls VI, etc... but as for other 'regular' (aka ones I havent been waiting absolute ages for) games:

Animal Well is the most recent one that I can think of! It looks SO insanely good and it seems that every review is hyping it up so I'm very excited :]
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Metaphor: ReFantazio, Silent Hill 2 Remake, Judas, and Death Stranding 2 are some of the games I'm looking forward to off the top of my head! Some of them are expected to release next year, so there's a bit of a wait, but I'm super excited for them.

And anything new in terms of Pokemon too.. I'll always eat up new Pokemon games, hahah.
Metaphor: ReFantazio, Silent Hill 2 Remake, Judas, and Death Stranding 2 are some of the games I'm looking forward to off the top of my head! Some of them are expected to release next year, so there's a bit of a wait, but I'm super excited for them.

And anything new in terms of Pokemon too.. I'll always eat up new Pokemon games, hahah.
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Pompompurin
FR Time + 15

Billie Bust Up! It's not got a release date yet but I really like the look of it, I don't see myself playing it but I think it's really really silly

I'd love to watch someone else play it when the full game's out
Billie Bust Up! It's not got a release date yet but I really like the look of it, I don't see myself playing it but I think it's really really silly

I'd love to watch someone else play it when the full game's out
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
Not really anything in a hype sense, but Mewgenics, given that it's been eons in development. Should come next year.
Not really anything in a hype sense, but Mewgenics, given that it's been eons in development. Should come next year.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I'm currently mostly looking forward to Rimworld's Anomaly DLC. Having a story-based DLC is just perfect for the game and exactly what it needs more of. I hope this becomes a trend. Also, it being horror-themed probably opens up a lot of new possibilites to, well, let Rimworld be Rimworld.

I also agree on Haunted Chocolatier and Black Myth: Wukong.
I'm currently mostly looking forward to Rimworld's Anomaly DLC. Having a story-based DLC is just perfect for the game and exactly what it needs more of. I hope this becomes a trend. Also, it being horror-themed probably opens up a lot of new possibilites to, well, let Rimworld be Rimworld.

I also agree on Haunted Chocolatier and Black Myth: Wukong.
1 2 3 4 5 6