Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do your cats play fetch?
1 2 3
[quote name="DragonJade" date="2024-04-04 15:24:15" ] [center]I don't have any cats myself, but my friend has several and one of them -- Thomas -- definitely does! He has this little sparkly fluffy ball that he'll bring to you and wait for you to throw it across the house. He was only raised around one dog (and she was old and didn't even play fetch) and at least five other cats. His brother doesn't even do it so it's definitely a personality thing lol He's the only one though, as far as I know none of the others do The little guy in question [emoji=cat 1 size=2] [img]https://imgur.com/BDmpRwx.png[/img][/center] [/quote] [emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1] CAT PICTURES! CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE!!
DragonJade wrote on 2024-04-04 15:24:15:
I don't have any cats myself, but my friend has several and one of them -- Thomas -- definitely does! He has this little sparkly fluffy ball that he'll bring to you and wait for you to throw it across the house. He was only raised around one dog (and she was old and didn't even play fetch) and at least five other cats. His brother doesn't even do it so it's definitely a personality thing lol

He's the only one though, as far as I know none of the others do

The little guy in question

BDmpRwx.png

CAT PICTURES! CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE!!
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
ALWAYS DRINK WATER
wwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
My youngest cat Ollie has an obsession with hair bobbles. Can't leave them alone or he'll steal them. He really likes it when I throw them in the kitchen so he can slide along the floor to catch em.
My youngest cat Ollie has an obsession with hair bobbles. Can't leave them alone or he'll steal them. He really likes it when I throw them in the kitchen so he can slide along the floor to catch em.
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
[quote name="CrumbledCandy" date="2024-04-05 08:05:23" ] [quote name="DragonJade" date="2024-04-04 15:24:15" ] [center]I don't have any cats myself, but my friend has several and one of them -- Thomas -- definitely does! He has this little sparkly fluffy ball that he'll bring to you and wait for you to throw it across the house. He was only raised around one dog (and she was old and didn't even play fetch) and at least five other cats. His brother doesn't even do it so it's definitely a personality thing lol He's the only one though, as far as I know none of the others do The little guy in question [emoji=cat 1 size=2] [img]https://imgur.com/BDmpRwx.png[/img][/center] [/quote] [emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1] CAT PICTURES! CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE!! [/quote] [center]I hope it's not too derailing to this thread to post more cat pictures but Thomas is so cute (and a stinker, he likes to cause problems on purpose lmao) and more people should love and appreciate him <3 [emoji=cat 1 size=2] [img]https://imgur.com/quOrj39.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/WZzvi5f.png[/img] Him and his brother Tigger when they were kittens (they were so small back then ;w;) [img]https://imgur.com/XeWbYBU.png[/img] And this is Evinrudh who I am incapable of taking a decent picture of because he spends too much time trying to get as close to you as physically possible while purring like a motor engine [img]https://imgur.com/wq8UxrG.png[/img]
CrumbledCandy wrote on 2024-04-05 08:05:23:
DragonJade wrote on 2024-04-04 15:24:15:
I don't have any cats myself, but my friend has several and one of them -- Thomas -- definitely does! He has this little sparkly fluffy ball that he'll bring to you and wait for you to throw it across the house. He was only raised around one dog (and she was old and didn't even play fetch) and at least five other cats. His brother doesn't even do it so it's definitely a personality thing lol

He's the only one though, as far as I know none of the others do

The little guy in question

BDmpRwx.png

CAT PICTURES! CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE!!
I hope it's not too derailing to this thread to post more cat pictures but Thomas is so cute (and a stinker, he likes to cause problems on purpose lmao) and more people should love and appreciate him <3

quOrj39.png

WZzvi5f.png

Him and his brother Tigger when they were kittens (they were so small back then ;w;)

XeWbYBU.png

And this is Evinrudh who I am incapable of taking a decent picture of because he spends too much time trying to get as close to you as physically possible while purring like a motor engine

wq8UxrG.png
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
My boy Gen-Gen who turns 13 years old this month loves to play fetch! :) His favorite thing to play fetch with is crumpled up paper balls and cat springs! He has to pick where I stand though or he won't play fetch. So how it goes is I'll get him revved up by tossing it around and making the toy zoom past him, then I throw it, he'll bring it to the spot he wants and does this spit lick thing where he uses the force of his tongue to literally throw it down/spit it at me??? lol idk how to explain it where it doesn't sound crazy. I'll pat his sides like a drum while he purrs and scritch his back, then throw again and he'll keep bringing it to me until he is tired of it/I am tired of it. He loves his belly to be rubbed too!! I've had him since he was a kitten.

My girl Mewshu (14) doesn't play fetch, but she loves to bat toys around! Her favorite thing to do is to sneak up on toys, and then play soccer with them almost lol, before finally catching the toy and throwing it up into the air! She is pretty silly and goofy. :)
My boy Gen-Gen who turns 13 years old this month loves to play fetch! :) His favorite thing to play fetch with is crumpled up paper balls and cat springs! He has to pick where I stand though or he won't play fetch. So how it goes is I'll get him revved up by tossing it around and making the toy zoom past him, then I throw it, he'll bring it to the spot he wants and does this spit lick thing where he uses the force of his tongue to literally throw it down/spit it at me??? lol idk how to explain it where it doesn't sound crazy. I'll pat his sides like a drum while he purrs and scritch his back, then throw again and he'll keep bringing it to me until he is tired of it/I am tired of it. He loves his belly to be rubbed too!! I've had him since he was a kitten.

My girl Mewshu (14) doesn't play fetch, but she loves to bat toys around! Her favorite thing to do is to sneak up on toys, and then play soccer with them almost lol, before finally catching the toy and throwing it up into the air! She is pretty silly and goofy. :)
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2 3