Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | World of Warcraft anyone?
1 2 3
I've been playing Seasons of Discovery on Alliance and it's fun! Haven't looked at retail much though.
I've been playing Seasons of Discovery on Alliance and it's fun! Haven't looked at retail much though.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
hiiiiiiiiiii :3 i'm primarily a retail player tho i've dabbled a bit with hardcore (got bored...... it's no fun without other people to play with :c) and wotlk classic (on/off leveling a draenei hunter over there). i've mained a BM hunter ever since i started playing (tail-end of vanilla / start of tbc) but i've off-handedly started maining outlaw rogue and evoker over the last handful of years as well [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
hiiiiiiiiiii :3 i'm primarily a retail player tho i've dabbled a bit with hardcore (got bored...... it's no fun without other people to play with :c) and wotlk classic (on/off leveling a draenei hunter over there).

i've mained a BM hunter ever since i started playing (tail-end of vanilla / start of tbc) but i've off-handedly started maining outlaw rogue and evoker over the last handful of years as well
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
1 2 3